About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
    Close
    Typical response time is a range that is based on a poster's overall reply activity, through either email or in-app messaging. Learn more.
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)
Contact Poster

Important Safety Warning:

Avoid fraud by meeting all sellers in-person to pay for items. Kijiji does not offer any transaction or payment services. Read More Safety Tips

Date Listed 23-Nov-16
Price
$1,600.00
Address London, ON N6K2V7
View map

Tire size (diameter) 22 in.

I have a set of great condition chrome 22 inch Dub Baller rims and tires for sale.
Used for 2 summers on my 2014 sierra. Well taken care of and look great. 22x9.5 with a bolt pattern of 6x139.7. Rubber is Venezia Crusade SUV 285/45/22
Rims are currently dusty and just need a good clean and quick buff. Some MINOR pitting in the corners of the rims where the spoke meets the dish. Not overly noticeable unless you are right down there while cleaning the wheels. This was not a cheap set of wheels so at $1600 it's a good deal. 2 tires have about 45% remaining and other 2 about 55%
Surprisingly smooth comfortable ride for a low profile tire on a truck.
$1600 low ballers will be ignored
Ad will be removed when sold
Visits: 
Sponsored Links:

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: