|Address||Waterloo, ON N2K4A3
|For Sale By||Owner|
We purchased it for $360 plus tax plus delivery plus US border fees
Brand new, come and get it for your kids
Adventure is in the air—literally—with a Climber Explorer Den in the yard. Kids will love clambering up (and down) the galvanized-steel triple-climbing frame! Plus, they can plot great adventures to enact in the play space beneath the durable mesh platform—and beyond. As kids grow, the platform will, too—from 19" to 43" from the ground (a special Connectacap system keeps the necessary nuts and bolts hidden safely away). Crafted of ripstop nylon, this clubhouse for climbers features a waterproof polyurethane backing, measures 81" diam. x up to 79"H, and includes two roll-up doors and a window.
Add the Jungle Run Monkey Bars with safety railings to create up, down, and across climbing fun. The galvanized steel bars create nifty agility fun at their lower height; at the upper height, they can be used both to hang from and to clamber across. Approx. 46¾"H x 16"W x 54½"W. Maximum weight limit 220 lbs.
• Sturdy steel climbing frame with durable mesh platform at the top
• Platform can extend up from 19"H to 43"
• Encourages active play and imaginative adventures
• Adult assembly and supervision required
• Monkey bars include safety railings for up, down, and across climbing
• Galvanized steel bars
• Adjustable-height bars match the Climbing Den’s two heights
For ages 18 months and up.
Den measures 81" diam. x 79"H
Jungle Run Monkey Bars measure approx. 46¾"H x 16"W x 54½"W