|Address||Peterborough, ON K9H7L6
|For Sale By||Owner|
I'm moving and clearing out my apartment. I have a huge Warhammer bundle that I never got around to ever using and want to sell it to someone who enjoys the game as much as I do or better yet someone who is wishing to get into it! This bundle is great for a starter and allows a person or two people to start playing as soon as they put everything together!
The Bundle Includes:
- The Warhammer 40k Dark Vengeance starter box set. still in its box (opened but untouched with all the pieces included in their frames).
- Two Space Marine scout sets with SR's. still in its boxes. (opened but untouched with all the pieces included in their frames).
- A Predator. Still in its box (opened but untouched with all the pieces included in their frames).
- A Space Marine Devastator Squad (This one has been assembled and is unpainted).
- A Space Wolves Pack (This one has been assembled but is unpainted.
- Tools/art supplies: New Paint Brushes, Plastic Clippers, Paint (some of it is a bit dried up added some water will fix it), Glue (might be dried out by now but is in an unopened containers, Large can of Chaos black primer.
There are tons of extra bits that I've included as well from other boxes that I've used which can probably make quite a few more figures, (I'm estimating 20) may have to buy some bases off of ebay or something which would cost 10 bucks but shouldn't be difficult. The bits add a lot of customization and fancy stuff that you add to your models that you wouldn't otherwise get with just a box. There are also tons of stickers and faction oriented pieces so that you can turn all of this into a Space Wolf army, Dark Angels Army, Space Marine Army or a cool custom hybrid which I was going to do. Along with the small Chaos Army that you get in the Vengeance box, you have a great place to start having fun and creating.
The Total Value is well over what I'm asking but considering I've used a bit of it and some of the paint and glue has gotten old I've dropped the price. I'm not willing to sell pieces separately because that is to much trouble and I don't have a lot of time left in Peterborough. Thanks a lot for the interest and feel free to contact me with any questions. Texting is preferred but call if need be!
Edit: Please text or call for quick responses, if you send an email through kijiji it may take me some time to reply.