|Address||St. John's, NL A1A5B2
|For Sale By||Owner|
I had this custom made because I WAS going to turn it in to a large doll house (American Girl 1/4'th or 1/3rd size)... but life got out of hand and I just do not have the time for such a project.
Has 3 levels which all come apart so it can be arranged however you like (all 3 levels together with the top as storage, or 2 levels together and the 3rd next to it with the top as a 'roof garden') and easier to move.
- Made out of double B sided birch 3/4'th plywood.
- 3 large fully detachable pieces that 'slot' in to each other, no need for additional securing
- Inside of each is D: 17 1/2" x W: 45 1/2" x H: 28 1/2"
- Externally with mouldings added in it is D:21 !:2" x W: 50 1/2" x H: 31 (3/4" 'slot' at top of each for bottom of next layer)
- 8ft tall with wheels, which is how we found out my apartments ceiling is 1/4'th shy of 8ft high (ahahahaha!)
- The front moulding piece on one layer has come off, but easy enough to glue/staple back on.
I HATE to see it go, but I do not have the space or time anymore to work on it.
-Price is solid. Pick Up Only. Does break in to 3 pieces but you will need a buddy as we live on the 3rd floor.
-Contact by e-mail only.