|Address||Williams Lake, BC V2G2V2
|For Sale By||Owner|
Anderson model 3139 converts your 5th wheel hitch to a goose neck hitch.
Ordered the hitch, due to shipping error did not arrive (actually was sitting down the road at $#@%%&&).
So bought a fifth wheel hitch and do not need the new hitch. Unit is NEW IN THE BOX, not opened yet. Dealer would not take back because of time delay. New cost almost $900....my loss your gain. Will ship or deliver.
- 8" offset stinger and cable system
- Fits standard 2 5/16" gooseneck ball hitch.
- 24,000 lb. trailer GVWR and 6,000 lb. tongue weight.
- 3" vertical adjustment from 11-3/4" to 14-3/4".
- Kit includes all hardware for attachment to 5th wheel trailer.
- Easy installation, even an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer can install it in less than an hour.
- Fitted with Andersen's remote release cable assembly (No need to climb in and out of the truck bed to lock coupler)
- Only adapter meeting V19 standards.
- Fitted with Andersen's bell shapped coupler allowing for hookup even when up to 3" off center.