|Address||Okotoks, AB T1S0C2
|For Sale By||Owner|
2002 Kamparoo Weekender for sale.
I purchased this from the original owner 2 years ago and have known the camper since new. Other than camping, it has never spent a single night in it's entire life outdoors and I still store it inside.
This model came with the following options:
- Slide-out kitchen with sink and hand pump
- 15 gallon fresh water storage tank
- Storage trunk under rear floor
- Elevated bed with full length storage accessible from inside or exterior access door
- Canvas add-a-room on one side with awning on the other side
Thats how I purchased it then I did the following modifications:
- Full width aluminum tongue box containing the following:
- dual propane tanks
- New on-board battery maintainer/charger
- New 1,500lb electric winch to open/close the camper (replaces the hand crank)
- New deep cycle battery in custom under body mount
- New 3,500lb Dexter drop axle that is install in the "flipped" position, (axle was ordered with this in mind and has the correct camber built in). This provides the same clearance under the axle as my Jeep on 35" tires.
- New electric brakes
- 3 new 27x8.50R14 General Grabber AT2 tires
- 3' removable tongue
- Under frame mounted spare tire carrier that cranks down.
- All running, tail, brake lights replaced with LED's
This Kamparoo is in exceptional condition, no rips in canvas, windows nice and clear, zippers in perfect working order etc.
This camper has only been used 3-4 times per year at the most and has seen many seasons where it never left the garage.
The trailer hasn't been used at all since I did the the modifications listed above, only took it for a 15 mile test drive and check the weights.
Approximately 1,250 lbs dry weight with less than 200 lb tongue weight
Easily pulled by Jeeps, Tacomas, and almost every compact vehicle