|Address||Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G1S0
|For Sale By||Owner|
1979 Fibreglass Bigfoot|
- New professionally installed and inspected gaslines with double-tank capabilities
- Custom installed bathroom with shower and customized shower basin. (Early Bigfoot models did not come with this option)
- New updated and professionally installed electrical box and outlets.
- Updated electrical wiring. Central hub for easy accessibility.
- Solar panel charging convertor built in to the hub. Plug and play ready.
- Flipped single axle for greater height to get through uneven campsites.
- Updated and weather protected plumbing and water lines. Graded for drinking water multiple cut-off points for tank water or park water.
- Completely updated and reinforced flooring for greater stability and comfort.
- Completely renovated and updated interior walls for greater weather protection.
- Numerous updates and upgrades inside and out.
- Fridge. Stove. Water pump. Water tank. Toilet. Shower. Spare tire.
- Rebuilt bench and upper storage frames.
- Tons of extra storage.