|Address||Kingston, ON, Canada
We can be reached by text or phone at: 613.981.1137
What do we do?
1) Thesis (Graduate and Undergrad levels)
2) Dissertations (PhD level)
3) Major Research Proposals
4) Course completion
5) Essays and assignments in all academic specialties
6) Math, Applied Science and Business projects
How does the process work?
1) We need all of the project details inclusive of due dates, # of pages, course level, faculty (science, arts, business etc.), value of the assignement or project.
2) Time - we need time to work on the project. For example, a 20 page paper cannot be completed in one day...if someone tells you this - run! They are going to take your money and leave you with nothing, or at best a plagerized work.
3) We do not have set rates or per page rates, every project is assesssed individually and the prices vary by the amount of time we need to complete the project as well as the complexity or the project.
4) We ask for a very small deposit of 10% upfront and the remaining 90% is payable upon satisfactory completion. We work very differently from the other ads you will see posted.
5) We are the very best at what we do, be confident you have found the right people. We will never jeapardize your education or steal your money. We want your business over the long term and it is in our interests to have you come back to us.
6) We like to SPEAK with all of our clients on the PHONE. We can and will communicate by email, but we like to understand the needs of our clients by building a rapport. Like you, we need to know our clients are real and not scamming.
What makes us different?
We are LOCAL and we CARE. All of the people we employ are highly educated within Canada.
We are NOT a paper mill and cannot offer price per page services....we have limited spaces available for people who need projects completed. We have and will continue to refuse projects that we are not equipped to take on and guarantee we can complete at a quality level.
PLEASE call us and at least have a conversation - you won't be sorry, and we won't pressure you. We can also receive text messages.
Thank you for your consideration.