|Address||170 Erb St W, Waterloo, ON N2L 1V4, Canada
*Space is filling up fast!*
Do you have difficulty getting your child to complete their homework?
Does your child struggle with written communication?
Does your child put off working on major projects until the last minute?
I am here to help ease the dread of due dates and evaluations!
Writing skills are essential to almost every subject in the elementary and high school curricula.
I am here to help your child:
- Complete their homework
- Improve written communication skills
- Write essays and papers
- Work through components of major projects in a timely fashion
ABOUT ME (KARLY):
I am a Master's graduate student of Communication Studies. I have a BA(H) in English Literature (yes, I can help with Shakespeare!).
I am a kind and patient individual who modifies lessons to meet each child's needs.
- 11 years experience as a tutor (Gr. 1-12)
- University Teaching Assistant (16 semesters; marked 2000+ papers)
- Curriculum expectations, lesson planning
- Learning disabilities or difficulties (identified or unidentified)
I CAN HELP WITH:
- Elementary reading, writing, spelling, and comprehension
- Elementary math and science (1-8)
- Social Sciences
- History, Geography, Law
- High school English classes (writing mechanics, essay structure, thesis statement, quotes and references, creative and critical thinking)
- Learning Disabilities or difficulties (identified or unidentified; 11 years experience)
$20/half hour or $30/hour.
*A $10 resource fee (per child) is added on the first session and once a month following to cover printing costs, supplies, travel.*
I have my own vehicle and can come to your home. Excellent references available upon request. KW area.