|Address||200 University Ave W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3G5, Canada
There is one time in every student’s learning where things get a bit tricky, coursework piles on and the exams are stressing them out. Brendon has been helping students for over eight years and is an expert at:
- Getting students fully prepared for tests and exams
- Teaching students the skills necessary to tackle the next challenge on their own.
Brendon’s approach to tutoring:
1. Assess individual needs and develop a plan
2. Help clear up challenging concepts
3. Teach the skills and strategies to learn and study well
4. Get ready for exams
5. Enable students to face new problems on their own
Brendon’s tutoring sessions:
Your one-on-one tutoring session with Brendon is fully tailored to meet your needs. Sessions can occur at a library, in a coffee shop or at home. Sessions typically last one hour or longer. Brendon has a Bachelor of Applied Science Degree in Civil Engineering and can assist in almost every topic from Grade 9 through the end of University and College. Brendon also does GMAT prep!
If you need help in your courses, contact Brendon the Tutor by replying to this ad or emailing email@example.com