|Address||London, ON N5X3J2
If you are looking for a math/physics tutor for this semester, I will be a good choice!
Why choose me?
• 100% in Gr12 Advanced Function
100% in Gr11 University Function
99% Gr10 Academic Math
99% in Gr11 University Physics
• Ranked the 14th in Ontario in the Fermat Gr11 Waterloo Math Contest
was the school champion in 6 Waterloo Math Contests
• As a high school student, I am more familiar with the curriculum and test format.
I can provide with you mock exams questions, and is able to explain math concepts and problem solving process in a easily understandable way
• Two year experience
• Is a qualified peer tutor at Oakridge Secondary School (approved by the learning service)
• High quality but only $20 / h, Available everyday after 4pm and weekends
What can I teach?
Grade 4 to grade 11 math (all level), grade 12 function, 3U physics
Email me if you are interested, and I will reply you within 12 hours!