|Address||Winnipeg, MB R3B2R8
Windswept Editing is a professional editing company, offering editing and proofreading services for book manuscripts, academic work, business communications, and personal writing. I am a published writer with years of experience as an editor and also as a university instructor of both writing and literature. I have a Master of Arts in English Literature with a focus on writing.
I offer editing services of the following:
1) Fiction & non-fiction book manuscripts
2) Academic writing (student discount): essays, theses, & dissertations (APA, MLA, & Chicago)
3) Business communications
4) Blogs & personal writing
5) Grant applications & proposals
Levels of editing:
1) Proofreading: typographical, mechanical, spelling, punctuative, and formatting errors
2) Copy Editing: a thorough check of grammar, phrasing, diction, and consistency of style/mechanics, as well as the standardization of the above proofreading elements
3) Substantive Editing or Content Editing: varies according to each project, but may involve close work with the author, structural editing, development of voice and character, re-arrangement of sentences to ensure logical flow of content, and detailed advice regarding further development of the project
I guarantee professional results, with precise and insightful edits, in a timely manner. Contact for a free quote.