|Address||Kitchener, ON N2R1L8
|For Sale By||Owner|
*** AD Update *** Had this unit sold and upon delivery and subsequently opening box to verify unit was working, it was discovered that the wireless transceiver was missing from the box. Unfortunately after a month with Saitek checking (even overseas) we were unable to find one. UNIT IS MISSING WIRELESS TRANSCEIVER.
If you have an old wheel like this and are not using anymore or disposing of because it stopped working ... I would like to buy your wireless transceiver.
The only other use I can see for this NEW wheel without the transceiver would be as a replacement for someone who has one of these wheels and it isn't working right or is just old and tired.
$50.00 (NEW IN BOX)
Bought this wireless racing wheel years ago; thought it got stolen with some other stuff but turns out it was in storage for a long time in a mislabeled box.
It's never been used and is still in the box brand new. Great find for a gaming collector as these are really rare and impossible to find new in the box!
*** Attention Sony Playstation 3 Users ***
Although made for PS2, I've recently found out that by using a PS2 to PS3 Controller Converter Adapter for Sony Playstation you can use this wheel on your PS3!!! They are $6-$10 if yours didn't come with one and you can even try out before you pay ... bring it and we'll test it out.
Saitek RX600 Wireless Racing Wheel
System(s): Sony PSX/PS3*/PS2/PS1 (*with adaptor)
Operation: 50 Hours on 4 AA Batteries
• The RX600 is constructed out of heavy-duty molded black plastic
• Wheel is highlighted with stylish chrome and royal blue accents
• Double Shock 2 vibration feedback effect gaming supportable
• D-pad and face buttons are conveniently placed in the 10-2 wheel position
• Includes Left and Right Butterfly paddles
• Pressure sensitive paddles allow for precise gas and brake function
• Shoulder buttons are split between the front and rear face of the wheel
• Start and Select buttons are integrated into the teardrop design of the L2/R2 buttons
• The wheel itself is perfectly sized and has textured rubber grips for sweat-free driving
• The overall weight is not too much that it gets uncomfortably sitting in your lap
• Curved top of the wheel casing pops off to easily receive the four AA batteries
• Four AA batteries provide up to 50 hours of wireless operation
• 915MHz technology provides instantaneous wireless response at up to 30 feet
• Wheel features red and green LED’s indicating battery levels and transmission status
• Center of the wheel glows in a brilliant royal blue that is quite striking
• Can be mounted to either a desk/table, or used on your lap
• Wireless highlights a swivel antenna including signal light on end of card
• No slip or play whatsoever around shaft; smooth solid feel turning through 180 degrees
FYI/ I am often in GTA and surrounding area and can arrange to meet for delivery