|Address||Ottawa, ON K1S5B6
Daily Relationship Experiences Study
The purpose of this study is to examine couples’ daily relationship experiences. We are interested in a variety of experiences couples encounter on a day-to-day basis such as relationship quality, sexual quality, conflict, leisure activities, and so on.
In this study, you and your partner will individually complete an online background survey (~60 minutes), a brief daily diary survey for 21 days (~10 minutes/day), as well as a 3-month follow-up survey (~15 minutes). We do not anticipate any psychological or physical risks to participants.
To thank you for your time, couples will receive up to $130 CDN (up to $65 per person CDN) in Amazon.ca gift certificates.
1) You and your partner have been in an exclusive romantic relationship (i.e., with a monogamous agreement) for at least 2 years
2) Both you and your partner must be willing to participate
3) You and your partner must be available for 3 weeks (21 evenings) in the near future to complete a short online survey every night (individually)
4) You and your partner live together at least 5 out of 7 nights a week (i.e., not in a long distance relationship)
5) You and your partner must have a separate email address that only he/she has access to (i.e., no shared email accounts can be used for this study)
Your participation as well as your responses will be strictly confidential.
This research is being conducted by Dr. Cheryl Harasymchuk (Associate Professor) at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada and is being funded by a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Insight Development Grant (430-2016-00422).
This study has received clearance by the Carleton University Research Ethics Board–B, Canada (clearance #105046).
If you are interested in signing up for this study and/or would like more information, please contact CU.RelationshipsLab@gmail.com