|Address||Guelph, ON N1G2W1
Department of Psychology: University of Guelph
"Conflict in Romantic Relationships: Effect on Women's Thoughts, Feelings, and Self-Compassion"
- Have you had serious conflict with your romantic partner in the last 5 years?
- Are you an adult female?
- If so, you may want to participate in our study
You are invited to participate in a 25-minute online study that looks at how serious conflict in an intimate romantic relationship may affect how a woman thinks and feels about herself.
- Questions will ask about conflict in your romantic relationship
- Questions will also ask about your thoughts, feelings, and actions
- We will not connect your name to your answers
To thank you for your time, you will receive the opportunity to enter a draw for a $25.00 Gift Card to Tim Horton's or Starbucks. Your chances of winning a card are about 1 in 25.
For more information about this study, please contact: Sandra Erb (Graduate Student Researcher - Psychology Department) at: email@example.com or Dr. Paula Barata (Associate Professor - Psychology Department at the University of Guelph) at: 519-824-4120 Ext. 56562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project has been reviewed by the Research Ethics Board for compliance with federal guidelines for research involving human participants.
To participate in this study, access the following "url" link: https://goo.gl/znvKBC