|Address||London, ON N6H5P1
|For Sale By||Owner|
IF AD IS UP, ITEM IS STILL AVAILABLE.
- Frye "Veronica" back-zip short boot
- Motorcylce style w/ industrial back zipper
- Soft vintage Italian black leather
- Leather lined w/ leather outsole w/ rubber forepart
- Front strap buckle and two buckles on back
- Stacked leather heel
- Made in Mexico
- Retails for US$328 (currently CA$563.59 Frye website)
- Tag says 5.5 but fit small. Closer to a 5.
- NB. I'm a true 5.5. I wear 5.5 in Frye, Alexander Wang, and wear 6 in Rag and Bone boots with socks. I have the Frye Harness boots in a 5.5 and they fit perfectly when purchased brand new. These Veronicas were way too tight in the toes from the get-go, they very much hurt the few times I wore them.
- Does not come with box
Heel Height: 1 1⁄4"
Shaft: 7 1⁄2"
Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Excellent preowned condition: 9/10
VERY MINOR wear on toes and soles. See photos.