Please describe the reason you think that this ad should be removed from Kijiji.
Your feedback helps everyone in the Kijiji community. Thank you.
|Address||635 Latimer Street, Penticton, BC V2A 5R5
|For Sale By||Owner|
JUST REDUCED!!! I am selling my Ladies Leather bomber jacket. The label reads Exclusivos "Baez" with their signature crown logo, all in gold stitching. This is truly a one-of-a-kind jacket that will turn heads no matter where you wear it! Perfect for any age or any style! So beautiful, it is hard to describe - the pictures don't really do it justice!
- A button snap front closure with 8 button snaps (including 2 on the collar and 2 on the waistband), with the snaps each featuring the crown and "BAEZ" logo (see photo).
- A stand up collar that can also be worn down.
- 2 Large front pockets.
- Elasticized waistband around the back and side with 2 snap closures in the front.
- Beautiful "leaf" shaped "burn-out" sections that feature shimmery velvet and lace insert panels across the shoulders, down the front, across the top back, and across the pockets.
- Jagged trim to give the Jacket an "Edgy" look that runs down the front, across the tops of each pocket, and around each shoulder.
- Rhinestones and Rivets detailing subtly placed throughout the jacket to give it a classy yet "Biker-Chic" appearance.
- It is fully lined.
Measurements: (There is no size listed anywhere inside - sorry)
From collar to waist - approx 27" (laying flat out)
From shoulder to cuff - approx. 24" (there are shoulder pads)
Shoulder to shoulder - approx. 23" (laying flat out)
I tried my best to get the measurements accurate, but it was hard with this style of jacket. My best guess is that it is a size 8-10. Of course, depending upon how you like your coats to fit (baggy or tight), it could fit a size 6 all the way up to size 12. The jacket is in great shape! There are a couple of little marks on the very edges of the cuffs from wear, but they are not overly noticeable.
Please contact me for more information and will be very happy to help out in any way I can, or if you would like to come by and try it on! I am open to offers! Thank you!