Current Matches Filter Results  (10,540)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Toronto (GTA)
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "board" in Toronto (GTA).

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 10,540 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "board" in Toronto (GTA).
Sponsored Advertisements:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Mac Repair  Liquid damage,screen,KB,TP..***1 Year Warranty****

City of Toronto18/06/2018
Doctor Mac is Leading and Premier Mac Repair Center with Certified Technician and extensive experience in Apple Products. We repair Logic Board for any Mac Laptop and desktops with almost 100% ...
Reclaimed barn board for sale.
Please Contact
Mississauga / Peel Region22/07/2018
We salvage barns all over ontario, clean, sort, denail and sell the wood all over the world. Here is what we have for sale Wholesale Pricing (over 500 sf) 2" Threshing floor board $3.50/ square foot ...
SAFE Hoverboard with 1 year warranty UL227 certified.Why buy a no name board with no warranty Best self balance software
$139.99
Mississauga / Peel Region
Trade-in and repairs in store! Walk-in specials. CANADAS ONLY COMPANY WHO HAS UL2272 CERTIFICATION FOR HOVERBOARDS! These are the safest hoverboard and are made of fire proof outer shell and with UL certified sentry shield battery technology(Fire proof battery) and UL certified charger. Watch the video to learn
Dining Table (foldable) perfect for small spaces
$350.00
City of Toronto11/08/2018
Selling foldable dining table in excellent condition. Perfect for small spaces. Fits 4 people comfortably when unfolded. Ideal for board game nights. Dimensions: Unfolded = W: 48" - D: 36" - H:29.5" ...
Backpacks Burton and MEC
$50.00
City of Toronto29/07/2018
Burton snowboard backpack with waist belt and board slot between bag and back support. Black MEC tons of pockets Burton $50 MEC $20
Safe bluetooth UL2272 certified hoverboards 1 year in store warranty. Many colors to choose from. We repair on-site
$139.99
City of Toronto
Trade-in and repairs in store! Walk-in specials. Pickup today: Unit C9- 30 Bertrand avenue, Scarborough, Ontario Phone: 647.997.4976 or order online www.IMGADGETS.com CANADAS ONLY COMPANY WHO HAS UL2272 CERTIFICATION FOR HOVERBOARDS! These are the safest hoverboard and are made of fire proof outer shell and with
Used Solid Wood Single Bed with2 boards to support mattress($20)
$120.00
City of Toronto< 6 minutes ago
416-284-0811 FIRM FINAL PRICE Used Solid Wood Single Bed with 2 boards to support a mattress (a box is not needed), simple foam mattress -$20 extra Spring or foam mattresses available for extra ...
Completely Custom Kitchen Renovations for the price of IKEA.  We manufacture Quality Custom Kitchens For IKEA PRICES!
Please Contact
Toronto (GTA)
Custom Kitchen Renovations, Kitchen Cabinets. We do it all Free Custom Kitchen Design Detailed craftsmanship All Electric wiring is done by our LICENCED Electrician. Plumbing is done by our LICENCED Plumber Cabinets are manufactured locally We only use High Quality Materials We Do custom cabinets for IKEA prices.
Corner Ikea desk
$60.00
Markham / York Region< 7 minutes ago
Lots of space Magnetic board Filing racks
Modern Sliding Doors and Hardware in Burlington
Please Contact
Oakville / Halton Region
Don't under estimate the power of a sliding barn door to increase the value of your home! Stand out from your neighbors! It's an easy and creative way to make an eye catching addition to any room. We also offer custom furniture, rustic accents and authentic barn board for feature walls! Find the largest selection
Ironing board
$5.00
City of Toronto< 7 minutes ago
I have a ironing board that the previous tenant left and I never used. Looks good, even has adjustable legs. Pickup only.
Board games
$20.00
City of Toronto< 11 minutes ago
Some games for a rainy day,prefer to sell as a lot a few of the slinky blocks are missing,pick up northwest toronto
Boosted Board V2 Dual Plus Standard Range Brand New
$2,000.00
City of Toronto< 12 minutes ago
Hey I’m selling a brand new Boosted board V2 Dual Plus with a Standard Range Battery. The board was taken out of the box once just for some pictures. Please give me a call or text if you have any ...
Huffy adjustable basketball net
$50.00
Mississauga / Peel Region< 12 minutes ago
Huffy adjustable basketball net missing adjustment bar but can be used as back board only
Safe bluetooth UL2272 certified hoverboards 1 year in store warranty. Many colors to choose from. We repair on-site
$139.99
Toronto (GTA)
Trade-in and repairs in store! Walk-in specials. Pickup today: Unit C9- 30 Bertrand avenue, Scarborough, Ontario Phone: 647.997.4976 or order online www.IMGADGETS.com CANADAS ONLY COMPANY WHO HAS UL2272 CERTIFICATION FOR HOVERBOARDS! These are the safest hoverboard and are made of fire proof outer shell and with
Lol doll party supplies
$50.00
Mississauga / Peel Region< 26 minutes ago
Lol doll supplies Large boxes medium prop boxes Large lol balloons 4 big posters and lol hanging board. Photo props doll heads on sticks
Ontario Northland TEE Number Board
$100.00
Oakville / Halton Region< 31 minutes ago
Number Board from Ontario Northland RailwayTEE Train (Northlander) Train number 1901. I am not sure if this number board was from the F-unit or the TEE cab control car. I aquired this from the person ...
BED FRAME ADJUSTABLE  FOR $69..LIMITED STOCK !!!
$69.00
City of Toronto
We also carry kid’s bedroom sets. Bunk beds, mattresses, box spring, bedroom set, recliners, sofa beds, dining tables, kitchen sets, pub tables, Canadian made sofa sets, sectional sofas, Ashley sofa sets, queen bed, single bed, double bed, king bed, storage bed, bed set, night table., headboard, foot board, rails,
2014 JP Funster 205 windsurf board
$1,100.00
City of Toronto< 35 minutes ago
Terrific beginner board in excellent condition! Full specs here... http://jp-australia.com/2014/products/boards/funster/
longboard
$200.00
City of Toronto< 39 minutes ago
I bought it in NYC at Uncle Funky’s Boards $250. It was plain until I hand painted GOLF onto it. If you’re a tyler the creator fan this is your board :). Rides super smooth, and if i’m being ...
Board games in excellent condition
Please Contact
City of Toronto< 41 minutes ago
I have these board games for sale Mage knight board game Rick and morty anatomy park Rick and morty total rickall Rick and morty close rick-counters of the rick kind deck building game Exploding ...
Guzzini cutting boards with case
$25.00
Oshawa / Durham Region< 48 minutes ago
Brand new in box. Color Coded chopping/cutting board makes it easy to remember which one to use,cooking book like design and storage case also makes it attractive and decorative on kitchen counter ...
QUEEN BEDROOM SET 6 PIECE BRAND NEW...  $499 ONWARDS
$499.00
City of Toronto
We also carry kid’s bedroom sets. Bunk beds, mattresses, box spring, bedroom set, recliners, sofa beds, dining tables, kitchen sets, pub tables, Canadian made sofa sets, sectional sofas, Ashley sofa sets, queen bed, single bed, double bed, king bed, storage bed, bed set, night table., headboard, foot board, rails,
BLACK PENNY BOARD
$70.00
City of Toronto< 56 minutes ago
Colour : Black Quality : 9/10 only been used once Price can be negotiated Asking price : $90 #sports #pennyboard #board
BLACK PENNY BOARD
$70.00
Oshawa / Durham Region< 57 minutes ago
Colour : Black Quality : 9/10 only been used once Price can be negotiated Asking price : $70 #sports #pennyboard #board
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: