Current Matches Filter Results  (17)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Saint John
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "firewood dry firewood" in Saint John.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 17 of 17 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for "firewood dry firewood" in Saint John.
Sponsored Links:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
DRY MOUNTAIN FIREWOOD LTD  ORDER  NOW 1.5 year old wood
Please Contact
Saint John16/09/2017
1.5 year old DRY SEASONED MAPLE FIREWOOD FOR SALE CUT SPLIT AND DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. WE DELIVER TOP QUALITY FIREWOOD FROM SUSSEX TO MUSQUASH AND ALL AREAS IN BETWEEN. IF YOU WANT GOOD WOOD CALL ...
DRY MOUNTAIN FIREWOOD LTD  ORDER  NOW 1.5 year old wood
Please Contact
Saint John16/09/2017
1.5 year old DRY SEASONED MAPLE FIREWOOD FOR SALE CUT SPLIT AND DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. WE DELIVER TOP QUALITY FIREWOOD FROM SUSSEX TO MUSQUASH AND ALL AREAS IN BETWEEN. IF YOU WANT GOOD WOOD CALL ...
FIREWOOD
$225.00
Saint John14/09/2017
DRY Seasoned Firewood. Mixed wood. Cut split and delivered $225 per cord. Email, call or text 607-8817
FIREWOOD
$200.00
Saint John14/09/2017
All softwood, dry and well seasoned, cut split and delivered $200 per cord. Full generous cords. My favorite wood for the fall and spring. Also great when mixed with some hardwood for the colder ...
Wanted Dry Firewood
Please Contact
Saint John12/09/2017
Looking for 1 to 5 cords. If you sold your house and have any left you may have to get rid of it OR if you bought a house and want to get rid of the left over wood. Please email detail.
Firewood starter
$30.00
Saint John10/09/2017
Great for woodstove starter fire or bonfires, Mim nails, staples, dry pallet softwood, cut in short lengths. Bin not included, size 2ftx2ftx 3.5 ft. Larger than city recycling bin. No holds, no del, ...
2 cord of dry firewood
$250.00
Saint John07/09/2017
I have 2 cord of dry hardwood, 90% rock maple and the other 10% is yellow birch. This was cut last year for my father but he has recently moved out of his house and no longer needs it. It is piled ...
Dry Poplar and white birch firewood
$180.00
Saint John06/09/2017
Half white birch and half poplar cut split and delivered $180 cord
Dry Fir and spruce firewood
$150.00
Saint John06/09/2017
Cut split and delivered $140 cord
Dry Poplar firewood
$150.00
Saint John06/09/2017
Cut split and delivered $150 cord
firewood
$275.00
Saint John04/09/2017
dry firewood , cut and split .275 a cord delivered in the area...
Dry Firewood for sale
$250.00
Saint John25/08/2017
Dry firewood cut split and delivered 250.00per cord Quispamsis to Sussex call 434 4810 or 485 0112
Cedar Firewood
$150.00
Saint John14/08/2017
Dry 16' cedar firewood./kindling $175.00/cord REDUCED $150.00/cord call 506-485-2664 e-mails will not be answered.
Firewood - Softwood and Hardwood - Load and Go
$90.00
Saint John09/08/2017
Load and Go We have dry firewood cut last winter - both softwood and hardwood. We have softwood and hardwood stacked in 1/2 and 1/3 cord pallets. Can load them on your trailer or half ton with our ...
Dry firewood
Please Contact
Saint John02/08/2017
Dry split firewood for sale. Will deliver to st Stephen area only. Call 4663267 for pricing and delivery
camping firewood by the half ton load
$150.00
Saint John01/08/2017
seasoned dry hardwood by the half ton load piled to top of bed $150 firm These pics of loaded trucks are examples of load. The pics with just wood is what is for sale.
Dry Hardwood/Firewood - Yellow Birch and Rock Maple
$250.00
Saint John26/07/2017
Dry Yellow Birch and Rock Maple. Cut, Split and Delivered for $250/cord. Call 832-0308 to arrange delivery.
Firewood
$175.00
Saint John24/07/2017
Poplar firewood for sale 175/cord or 200/cord delivered within 20 minutes or so of Sussex. Cut last fall and dry and ready. Easy pickup or get delivered. If interested please respond by email. I have ...
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: