Results in Cars & Trucks

Showing 1 - 11 of 11 results
Your ad deserves to be on top.   Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads   See All
 2019 Nissan Qashqai
$26,499.00
Provincial Top Ad:  Prince George < 7 hours ago
This Nissan Qashqai delivers a Regular Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122 engine powering this Variable transmission. Trip Computer, Transmission: Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable), Transmission w/Driver ...
2 Free Cougar season tickets with purchase!
Automatic | 31,953 km | CARFAX Canada Report

Dealer updates

  • Online Financing approvals
  • Home Delivery
  • Online Purchasing
  • Service Open
  • Virtual Appraisal
  • Video Chat
  • Showroom Open
  • Payment Deferrals
  • Service Drop Off/Pick up
2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited AT4
Condition
New
Location
Location Pin Icon Fort St. John
Transmission
Automatic
$77,883.00

Murray GM Fort St.John

External Link

Murray GM Fort St.John

2013 Ford Edge Limited
$18,861.00
Fort St. John 30/11/2021
| LOW KMS | heated seats | sunroof | remote starter | upgraded rims and tires | Engine: Gas V6 3.5L/213
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles all come with 150 point inspection, 24-hr roadside assistance, exchange privilege & warranty. Warranty includes at least 3 months or 5000 KMs.
Automatic | 87,186 km | Certified Pre-owned
Suv for sale
$2,500.00
Dawson Creek 29/11/2021
I have a 1998 durango has the small v8 318 dodge runs good 4x4 is good tires are studded any info call or text 250 433 7305
Automatic | 300,010 km
2019 Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW LARIAT
$81,964.00
Fort St. John 28/11/2021
2in. Level Kit! DIESEL! upgraded rims and tires! heated and cooled seats! Engine: Intercooled Turbo Diesel V-8 6.7 L/406
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles all come with 150 point inspection, 24-hr roadside assistance, exchange privilege & warranty. Warranty includes at least 3 months or 5000 KMs.
Automatic | 65,856 km | Certified Pre-owned
2015 Honda CR-V EX-L
$25,293.00
Fort St. John 28/11/2021
This 2015 CR-V has a CLEAN CARFAX and LOW KILOMETERS. The front brake pads have 60% wear remaining and the rear have 40%. The front tires have 90% tread and the back tires have 80% read left. This ...
Automatic | 84,306 km
2012 Ford Focus SE
Please Contact
Fort St. John 26/11/2021
129,665 km
2014 Ford F150
$27,500.00
Fort St. John 24/11/2021
2014 F150 EcoBoost Fx4. Truck is in very great shape. Leather heated and cooled seats. Sunroof. Has trailer brake. Comes with tonneau cover. New windshield installed. Call or text 2507934615
Automatic | 195,000 km
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD RST
$62,298.00
NEW CAR Fort St. John 23/11/2021
See Dealer Website for Details. Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/325
Automatic
2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4
$78,523.00
NEW CAR Fort St. John 17/11/2021
This vehicle is not on ground and photos may not match the vehicle. Engine: Gas V8 6.2L/376
Automatic
BMW X3 Low kilometres e we it’s 4 year warranty
$29,000.00
Fort St. John 21/10/2021
Lady driven BMW for sale. New all season tyres. It has warranty until 03/20/2025. No liens. Smooth drive. • Fully Loaded • Navigation System • Leather Interior • Bluetooth • Alloy Wheels • Rear View ...
64,500 km
2015 Dodge Ram 1500
$35,000.00
Fort St. John 20/10/2021
2015 DODGE RAM FOR SALE $35000 OBO Details: -164000kms - fully loaded - heated front seats - AC front seats - black leather interior - cruise control - touch screen - sunroof - automatic - 6 inch ...
Automatic | 164,000 km
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed