Current Matches Filter Results  (15)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Truro
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price:

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "x70" in Truro.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 15 of 15 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for "x70" in Truro.
Sponsored Links:

Yokohama set of 4, 225/65/16, $200.
$200.00
Truro17/09/2017
Yokohama set of 4, 225/65/16, $200. Michelin Latitude Winter, 2 only. 215/70/16, $100. Michelin X ice, 1 only. 235/60/16, $50.
Tires
$60.00
Truro17/09/2017
4 Michelin tires size 205 x70rx 15 60.00 for all 4 phone 893 1970
TIRES
$750.00
Truro17/09/2017
4 X TIRES M&S 265/70R17 WRANGLER/GOODYEAR ......MOUNTED ON VEHICLE FOR 525KM
atv tires and rims
$70.00
Truro15/09/2017
pair rims and tires off polaris scrambler kenda bear claw 33x7.00-10 $70 Pugwash area
atv rear tires and rims
$70.00
Truro15/09/2017
Pair rear rims and tires off a yamaha worrior 22x11-9 there is 1 plug and no leaks Pugwash area $70
Take over payments 2016 Silverado
$322.00
Truro14/09/2017
*take over payments $322 bi weekly, going to school and looking for something cheaper* Mint condition LT trim 2.5" Levelling kit from dealer Cooper discovery stt pro tires 265/70r/17 Fast HD wheels ...
Automatic | 32,000km
P215/60/16 Winter Tires on Genuine Toyota Rims
$200.00
Truro13/09/2017
Four Winter Claw tires on genuine Toyota steel rims to fit Camry. 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern will fit Hondas and other cars. Two tires are about 70% treat left while the other two are about 30%. No ...
REDUCED 2007 Ford F-150
$8,300.00
Truro12/09/2017
REDUCED TO SELL. 131xxx kms Undercoated New 265-70/R17 Goodyear Wrangler Pro-Grade tires (June 2017) MVI good until June 2018 Excellent work truck $8300 obo Truck can be seen in Middle Musquodoboit ...
Automatic | 131,000km
4x Hankook 205/70R15 96T
$350.00
Truro10/09/2017
Great winter tires on rims with low miles, lots of tread and all studs in tact! 350 obo, or try your trades. Im into outdoor stuff, anything with a motor or hunting gear.
MAN Dump Truck 4 X 4   Yard only
$3,500.00
Truro05/09/2017
three-way dump, 4x4 diff lock, creep gear oil over Air brake front, air brake rear, perfect for a plow truck, 70 % tire c/w 2 spare tires and rim. In good running order. New batteries. For yard use ...
4 winter tires
$800.00
Truro02/09/2017
4 Hercules p265/70r17 115s Avalanche x , complete with rims and covers.. Tires are studded . Tires and rims are off a 2014. Ford F-150 Only on truck for two months .
Looking for Hyundai Sonata winter tires and wheels
Please Contact
Truro02/09/2017
Looking for winter tires on rims to fit a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Tires: 205/65/16 or 205/70/15 Rims: 15 or 16" - 5 x 114.3 with center bore - 67.1 or greater If you have something along those lines, ...
1986 Honda Fourtrax 350trx 4x4 Cooling Fan
$70.00
Truro02/09/2017
86 Honda Fourtrax 350 4x4 Cooling Fan $70 SHIPPING AVAILABLE PUGWASH AREA
86 Honda Fourtrax 350 4x4 Centrifugal Wet Clutch
$70.00
Truro02/09/2017
86 Honda Fourtrax 350 4x4 Centrifugal Wet Clutch $70 SHIPPING AVAILABLE PUGWASH AREA
255x70x17 .
$100.00
Truro30/07/2017
set of 4 ford cast aluminum rims size is in the pic with 255x70x17 in tires in decent shape came off a full size ford truck, 100 firm may trade for something interesting 902-986-0944
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: