Current Matches Filter Results  (27)
Kijiji Alerts  [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "chat" in Alberta.

Showing 1 - 27 of 27 Ads

Looking for friends
Calgary < 32 minutes ago
Hi I’m guy looking to see if there is anyone out there looking for chat friends
Chat friend
Calgary < 8 hours ago
Late forties easy going and articulate male seeking similar ‍♀️ friend (45-55) for interesting chat while we are all bottled up home due to COVID restrictions.
Looking for friendship
Edmonton < 9 hours ago
Looking for a friend to chat for friendship, male in my early 40s here.
Friends
Calgary < 11 hours ago
I’m looking to chat hopefully make some friends to chat with hopefully meet when things are better
Ladies Chat Group
Grande Prairie < 16 hours ago
"Seasoned" ie over 40 ladies chat group for walks etc. prefer in Clairmont; I am older lady in Clairmont new in town, wd like some lady friends to go for a walk with etc. Lets CHAT IT UP! are you ...
Let's be friends
Calgary 17/01/2021
We are isolated from people. Whether we are married or single. The emptiness is worst feeling. Time have nice coffee and chat. Looking female only
FRIENDS, FRIENDS, FRIENDS...
Edmonton 17/01/2021
Retired male, healthy, laid back and bored. These social restrictions are starting to feel like life, is passing me by. I need some human contact. What about you? Coffee? Chat?
Friendship
Calgary 15/01/2021
Widowed 60 yr old male. Just looking to chat as Covid has ruined it for everyone and a lot of people are lonely these days and just need to chat. Women would be nice if possible. Thanks and stay safe
Who is up for a coffee & walk
Edmonton 15/01/2021
Would someone like to have a coffee or decaf, and chat while having a nice walk? Some interests: nature walks, off-grid stuff, safety first, veganism, cards(rummy, war, go fish). Drives with tunes ...
Looking for friends
Calgary 13/01/2021
50’s female looking for friends. (Friends only) Walking/hiking, coffee, dinner, chat. (No perverts please. I won’t reply to you) Please drop me a line if interested. Thanks
Anyone else studying the bhagavad Gita?
Edmonton 10/01/2021
I have been listening to it sometimes I can understand what it says sometimes I can't so wanted to chat with others who know what it means Thanks
Need help loosing weight.
Calgary 06/01/2021
Hey peeps my names nicolette, I’m in my 30’s not hard to look at but I need to loose weight is the problem! I’m looking for someone motivated as I am and maybe wanna chat or do something together?? I ...
Motorcycle Riders
Calgary 04/01/2021
Hi we are a mid forties couple looking to chat with other couples who also ride. Hoping to do some riding together this upcoming season. Look forward to hearing from you!
Friends
Calgary 04/01/2021
Late 40s male here looking for chat/activity friends. Say hi and tell me about yourself and your interests.
Friendship
Edmonton 02/01/2021
Looking for nice friends to chat with
Looking for new friends
Edmonton 28/12/2020
Young 24yr old male New to edmonton and looking to meet new friends. Msg me if you would like to chat.
Chat?
Edmonton 26/12/2020
Bored guy here. Looking to chat.
Grinch addicts
Edmonton 23/12/2020
If you collect grinch. Jim shore. Dept 56 Or anything who ville related... Canadian dept 56 grinch Come join a new awesome group. For canadian grinch collectors. Come buy sell and trade and chit chat ...
Interesting chat friend
Calgary 18/12/2020
Looking for fun, witty, interesting chat to break up the daily routine
friends hello late 50s male
Calgary 17/12/2020
Humm ,chat coffee walks , discuss life or is life like video game , etc etc, network
What's that you say? :)
Edmonton 16/12/2020
What's new and good? Anything interesting or funny :D Friendship & chat only :) Positivity Encouragement Venting Laughs :D
Friendly West Edmonton
Edmonton 13/12/2020
I'm like most people getting bored with TV...Nice to chat with people. I'm a GUY that loves chat
Music Lessons Parent Session
Lethbridge 08/12/2020
Book your appointment to learn more about Music Lessons for your child, Appointments by phone or Messenger Video Chat With the Suzuki Method @ MoN KeYs Piano Studio - Every Child Loves Learning Half ...
Interested in joining a growth stock chat room?
Calgary 06/12/2020
Looking to add a few members to a WhatsApp group Goal is to share and discuss stock ideas, everyone do their own due diligence of course Anything growth or value play, Canadian or US ***Must reply ...
Looking for covid cohort
Edmonton 29/11/2020
Hi so this is crazy right?!? Just looking for some chat friends. Let me know, thanks!
Friendships
Calgary 28/11/2020
Hi Looking for friendship 48 years old male from South Asia looking for male friend just for fun things sharing Watching movies coffee chat Love cooking Massage etc
Friendship and Networking
Edmonton 27/11/2020
Hi there, I am looking for a friendship, I like to socialize and hangout and chat, I am male 38. Covid is around so Stay safe Thanks
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed