Current Matches Filter Results  (17)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Halifax
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "205/50r16" in Halifax.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 17 of 17 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for "205/50r16" in Halifax.

Hercules X-Treme Avalance Mud & Snow
$100.00
Dartmouth< 9 hours ago
Hercules X-Treme Avalance Mud & Snow - 2 17in Hercules X-Treme Avalanche mud & snow 205/50 r17 almost new $200 or trade for 16in
Two Goodyear Eagle LS2  P205/70R16 Tires for Sale
$100.00
City of Halifax31/10/2018
I have 2 Goodyear LS2 all season tires available for sale Tire Size: P205/70R for 16 inch rims Great condition, barely used, lots of tread. Tires are not on Rims Asking $50 per tire I can deliver ...
Economical DISCOUNT Winter Tire Rims GTRadial Sailun Federal 225/65R17 225/55R18 215/55R18 225/45R18 225/55R17 255/60R19
Please Contact
Canada
ALWAYS LOWEST PRICE Alberta Tire DEPOT PH: 1 800 516 857 DISCOUNT WINTER Tire Rim Packages UP TO 15% SALE Alberta Tire Depot Available Tire Brands Michelin Goodyear Bridgestone Toyo BFGoodrich Hankook Yokohama Continental Pirelli General Firestone Dunlop Uniroyal Falken Kumho Sailun Kelly Maxxis GTRadial Cooper
205/50R16 Winter Tires
$125.00
Bedford31/10/2018
1 set of 4 - 205/50/R16 used winter tires. 2 are about 60% and the other two are about 40%. Pictures of each tire are included. Asking $125
Steel rims - set of four 16 inch
$100.00
Bedford31/10/2018
4 of 16 inch steel rims. See photo for part number. Fit 205/55 R16 tires. Wheel size: 16 x 6.5. Bolt pattern: 5/112. Wheel offset: 50mm. Hub bore: 57.10. Good condition.
2007 VW Parts - off GTI
$120.00
Bedford28/10/2018
205 65 r 16 volkswagen gti 4 steel wheels like new used 1 season tires worn out 5 bolt hole 120 obo also 1 wiper motor 50 obo reason selling sold car
205 50 R16 pair or single
$40.00
Bedford27/10/2018
$40 each 2 great condition mis-matched tires hard to find used 205/50R16 All Season Tires Resent amounts of tread estimated at 8/32's " PS. If not sold individually 1st I will throw in a third tire ...
Winter tires
$360.00
Bedford20/10/2018
4 Winter Yokohama 205/50/r16 1 season excellent condition low mileage.
Winter tire and rim packages
$699.00
Bedford16/10/2018
195/65r15 winter tires radar raw-5 ice mounted and balanced on 5x114.3 Steele wheels. 580+tax 205/55r16 winters mounted and balanced on 16” 5x114.3 Steele wheels 599+tax 205/50r17 winters mounted and ...
RIKEN TIRE SALE
Please Contact
Canada
www.greenleaftire.ca 185/60R14 Riken Raptor HR 82H ...($43.27) 185/60R14 Riken Raptor HR 82H ...($54.09) 185/65R14 Riken Raptor HR 86H ...($55.64) 185/65R15 Riken Raptor HR 88H ...($55.64) 195/55R15 Riken Raptor HR 85V ...($61.82) 195/60R14 Riken Raptor HR 86H ...($63.36) 195/60R15 Riken Raptor HR 88H ...($58.73)
New winter rim and tire packages
$599.00
Bedford16/10/2018
195/65r15 winter tires radar raw-5 ice mounted and balanced on 5x114.3 Steele wheels. 580+tax 205/55r16 winters mounted and balanced on 16” 5x114.3 Steele wheels 599+tax 205/50r17 winters mounted and ...
New rim and tire pacakages
$588.00
Bedford16/10/2018
195/65r15 winter tires radar raw-5 ice mounted and balanced on 5x114.3 Steele wheels. 580+tax 205/55r16 winters mounted and balanced on 16” 5x114.3 Steele wheels 599+tax 205/50r17 winters mounted and ...
2 used winter tires 205/50R 16 Yokohama
Free
Bedford14/10/2018
2 used winter tires 205/50 R 16 Yokohama
VOLVO ALUMINIUM RIM WITH TIRE
$50.00
City of Halifax08/10/2018
FOR SALE ALUMINIUM RIM & TIRE VOLVO S60 SIZE P 205/55/R16 MUD/SNOW PREMIUM RADIAL STEEL BELTED ASKING $ 50 PH 902 4520105
Winter tires on wheels 205/55/R16 94T
$250.00
City of Halifax01/10/2018
Winter tires on wheels 205/55/R16 94T Nokian hakkapeliitta 7. Wear maker is at 4 which is 50% tread wear. Good for at least 1-2 seasons. Bolt pattern: 5x112. Ideal for VW golf MK5
Tires
$20.00
City of Halifax30/09/2018
I have various tires all season & winter. , 4 winter 175 65 r13 with 6-7/32 tread remaining for 50$ 4 Goodyear. winter tires 175 65 r15 with 8-9/32 tread remaining for $100 4 winter tires 205 55 r16 ...
16 inch tires
$150.00
Bedford26/09/2018
2 new 205/55R/16 new on Oldsmobile alero rims. never mounted on car. 2 used 225/50Z/16 in good shape. 150.00 for all 4
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: