Current Matches Filter Results  (17)

Category:


Location:


Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Saint John
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:


Featured Ads:


Price

-

Additional Info:


Size:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for Men's Shoes in Saint John.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 17 of 17 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Sign Up
Get an alert with the newest ads for Men's Shoes in Saint John.
Sponsored Advertisements:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
$99 - Height Increasing Shoes for Man - Be 2.75 inch (7cm) Taller with OOFY shoes
$99.00
Canada
Have you ever desired to be taller? Now you can with OOFY height increasing shoes ! Yes you can be 2.75 inches / 7 cm taller with OOFY height increasing / elevator shoes. We provide fast shipping from Toronto Canada and shipping is FREE Canada wide. Visit our website OOFY.ca and look for your favorite new pair
Brand New Terra Safety Work boots size 12
$120.00
Saint John22/04/2018
Like the title says I have brand new pair of boots never been worn bought at Mark Work Wearhouse. I didn't end up using them paid 200 plus tax let it go for 120.
Men's Work Boots
$90.00
Saint John21/04/2018
Men's size 12 work boots from Mark's with Tarantula no-slip tread, don't have box but boots haven't been worn. Price is firm, no trades.
$99 - Height Increasing Shoes for Man - Be 2.75 inch (7cm) Taller with OOFY shoes
$99.00
Canada
Have you ever desired to be taller? Now you can with OOFY height increasing shoes ! Yes you can be 2.75 inches / 7 cm taller with OOFY height increasing / elevator shoes. We provide fast shipping from Toronto Canada and shipping is FREE Canada wide. Visit our website OOFY.ca and look for your favorite new pair
SHOES SELL/NEW
Please Contact
Saint John17/04/2018
Sell a pair of shoes color dark green, name Perry Ellis, Nature Tex, Size 12. 80% is from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. Pay $45.99 USA, ...
SHOES SELL
Please Contact
Saint John17/04/2018
Sell a pair of PUMA shoes size 12, color black, lether. I bought it at USA/Store Ross. I pay $65 USA. Canadian $80.00. OBO
Curry 2’s
$30.00
Saint John15/04/2018
Size 12 Men’s Been worn for a season or so Some worn parts Still solid condition
Mens Atmosphere Chukka boots
$10.00
Saint John11/04/2018
Mens Atmosphere Chukka boots suede upper. Very good condition asking $20.00 call 506-645-7754
Timberland slip on shoes
$25.00
Saint John08/04/2018
leather wheat color suede upper, smart comfort system. Excellent condition. smoke free home.
DOC MARTENS MENS DRESSY CASUAL SHOES SIZE 12
$50.00
Saint John06/04/2018
Never worn outside...see pics..the soles are great shape...these are really sharp shoes..paid 130 last year..just never got around to wearing..little to snug for me.. If u want a great buy on a pair ...
MENS SNEAKERS UNDER ARMOUR SIZE 12
$45.00
Saint John02/04/2018
Size 12..good shape..see picks normal..wear and tear..still lots of life..got some new kicks so selling these..sad see go...great wheels.. Paid 120 plus tax.....selling way cheap...only 45
Kobe and KD size 12 kicks
Please Contact
Saint John31/03/2018
I’ve got some kicks that I’m getting rid of... 2 pairs of Kobe’s and one pair of KD’s .. near mint condition... never wore outside... retail for $160-$200 each... make an offer...
Nike hyperrev basketball shoes
$20.00
Saint John30/03/2018
Nike hyperrev shoes asking 20$ for them!
Mizuno baseball cleats and easton pants
$60.00
Saint John30/03/2018
Mizuno baseball cleats size 12- 60$ only worn one time! Easton men's pants size small- 10$ only worn once
Crocs Men’s Santa Cruz 2 Luxe Leather Loafer
$30.00
Saint John21/03/2018
Brand new loafers. Paid over $60 for these shoes. Looking for $30 or best offer.
Ranpro Rubber Boots
$50.00
Saint John20/03/2018
Ranpro rubber boots not new but hardly worn no wear on them tread is still new paid $200 rated for -50 size 12
Winter Boot
Please Contact
Saint John12/03/2018
A perfect "Itasca" Brand new winter boot for Men, Brown Hunting. thermolite insole, never used. Please let me know how much is your offer!
New Nikes
$50.00
Saint John02/03/2018
These are Brand New, Never Worn. Size 12.
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

    My Favourites ()

    Recently Added: