Current Matches Filter Results  (376)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Calgary
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Calgary.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 376 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Calgary.
Sponsored Links:

Women's Snowboard
$300.00
Calgary< 15 minutes ago
Burton Deja Vu snowboard with Burton Lexa bindings. 146 cm board with size medium bindings. Forgiving and playful flying-v board shape that can take on any part of the mountain. In great condition ...
Bataleon evil twin
$250.00
Calgary< 56 minutes ago
Bought 3 years ago, rode for one season the had knee surgery. 250 obo, firefly bindings 20$
SNOWBOARD SOR SALE
$50.00
Calgary< 2 hours ago
I have a snowboard for sale so if your interested please contact me, thanks.
BOARD AND BINDINGS
$500.00
Calgary< 3 hours ago
I have a new 156 LIBTECH skate BANANA board with new k2 pro series bindings
NEW 2017 LIB TECH CLIMAX snowboard 159
$850.00
Calgary< 3 hours ago
There are snowboards, and then there are snowboards. Well....this is supposed to be THE ONE. A new with tags, Lib Tech Climax - which retails for $1199 + tax. This is a couple of levels above the ...
RARE Mens K2 Atlas Format Snowboard 154cm
$100.00
Calgary< 4 hours ago
PRICE IS FIRM!! It was my second season of riding and it was time to get my own and stop using rentals! I progressed fast with this and graduated to a more technical board the following season. This ...
Brandnew never used Men's Snowboard
$400.00
Calgary< 4 hours ago
Brandnew never used men's Sims snow board with brandnew helmet and goggles asking 400.00 Please call landline @ 587-354-2584 no texts please Reasonable offers will be accepted.
Brandnew Women's Burton Snowboard with helmet and goggles
$400.00
Calgary< 4 hours ago
Brandnew never used women's snowboard with helmet and goggles and boots. Asking 400.00 Please call 587-354-2584(Land line) No texts please... Reasonable offers will be accepted..
Womens Burton Snow Board
$60.00
Calgary< 6 hours ago
Awesome women's or girls Burton snow board. Great condition.
62in dazey snowboard
$110.00
Calgary< 6 hours ago
Was lightly used for two seasons and then I got a new board and haven't used it since the wax on it is still good and the edges are still Sharp
Snowboards
$50.00
Calgary< 10 hours ago
Snowboards with Burton Bindings. 1 - 163 cm , 1 - 159 cm. All good cond. $50 each Firm
FORUM Women's 142" snowboard and bindings and bag!
$450.00
Calgary< 11 hours ago
Selling my barely used Forum snowboard and bindings. 142" women's Sauce snowboard and white bindings. In perfect condition. Dakine bag comes with it, has some tears. Bought this a few years back and ...
Women's Burton Feelgood Snowboard - 152cm - almost brand new
$240.00
Calgary< 20 hours ago
Almost brand new gorgeous Burton Feelgood Snowboard. Extremely forgiving board. I bought it many centimeters too big and kept it thinking I would use it again but I'm loving my new board. It's just ...
JP Walker 154 Snowboard + Ride bindings
$120.00
Calgary< 21 hours ago
JP walker Forum Snowboard + Ride bindings $120 Obo. Size 154 Good condition. Could use a light wax. Great board, great bindings.
Great deal on snowboard used 4 times
$50.00
Calgary< 23 hours ago
Great deal on this snowboard plus bindings only used 4times nothing wrong with it no room in small condo ... please phone or text no emails thanks 587-973-1468 Will deliver
Ride Highlife UL 168W (2016)
$250.00
CalgaryYesterday
2016 Ride Highlife UL in very good condition. A couple of light scratches on the base from normal use, but no gouges, core shots or other damage. One small chip from the top sheet near the tail. ...
Volkl Soul Surfer 167cm
$180.00
CalgaryYesterday
High-tech cruiser for easy riders effortless in all terrains -- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape playful & forgiving -- Pin-Tail Shape with flattened topsheet stable -- Völkl Premium Carbon weave / ...
Millenium M3 board Firefly A7.0 bindings men's size 8 K2 boots
$200.00
CalgaryYesterday
Millennium M3 board with Firefly A7.0 bindings and men's size 8 K2 boots. Used for one season. All in good condition. Asking $200. Call/text 403 966 2090
Rossignol Women's Snowboard & Boots
$60.00
CalgaryYesterday
Women's Rossi Wave snowboard with Rossignol boots and bindings. Boots size 7.5. Just in time for the season! Price is for the whole package. Perfect for a gal ~5'5" tall. If ad is up, it is still ...
Panoramic Split Board
$550.00
CalgaryYesterday
2015 K2 Panoramic split board 154cm Under 6 days riding With skins and voile plate system
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: