Current Matches Filter Results  (11)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Cole Harbour
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for Snowboard in Cole Harbour.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 11 of 11 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for Snowboard in Cole Harbour.
Sponsored Advertisements:
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
The Coolest  Double Layers UV400 Anti-Fog Ski Goggles Men/Women Snowboard Mask Free Shipping!!!
$59.95
Canada
The Coolest goggles for a price you wont regret you bought it .The qualitys outstanding and we know you will love it . Only US$59.95 regular is US$119.95 Free Shipping !! Order Now Limited Stock Click the Link and order >>>>>>>> Click the Link and order >>>>>>>>> Ski Goggles For Snow Snowboard Snowmobile Skate
Board, boots, bindings, helmet
$200.00
Cole Harbour< 9 hours ago
Hello! I am selling my snowboard set. It's all in good condition and would make a good Christmas gift. Looking to sell as a set if possible, but may consider selling items seperatley as well. I am in ...
Burton Jeremy Jones Pro 151 Snowboard & Burton Mission Bindings
$350.00
Cole Harbour12/12/2017
Burton Jeremy Jones Pro Snowboard 151cm with Large Burton Mission Bindings and stomp pad. Excellent condition. Only used twice.
The Coolest  Double Layers UV400 Anti-Fog Ski Goggles Men/Women Snowboard Mask Free Shipping!!!
$59.95
Canada
The Coolest goggles for a price you wont regret you bought it .The qualitys outstanding and we know you will love it . Only US$59.95 regular is US$119.95 Free Shipping !! Order Now Limited Stock Click the Link and order >>>>>>>> Click the Link and order >>>>>>>>> Ski Goggles For Snow Snowboard Snowmobile Skate
Looking for six older snowboards
Free
Cole Harbour11/12/2017
Looking for six older snowboards for free or very cheap. I want them for memorial in memory of a young snowboarder who tragically lost his life..
Head snowboard and bindings
$100.00
Cole Harbour07/12/2017
Head youth snowboard 157cm and head bindings size medium. In great condition
Sims snowboard with Burton carry bag
$150.00
Cole Harbour07/12/2017
Sims youth snowboard 125cm and firefly bindings size small, with burton carry bag. In great shape.
Snow Board Youth's
$30.00
Cole Harbour01/12/2017
Beginners youth Snow Board.
I Need That !!! Double Layers UV400 Anti-Fog Ski Goggles Men/Women Snowboard Mask Free Shipping!!!
$59.95
Canada
Only US$59.95 regular is US$119.95 Free Shipping !! Order Now Limited Stock Click the Link and order >>>>>>>>>Click the Link and order >>>>>>>>> https://gamer-wholesale.com/collections/toys-fun-stuff/products/copozz-g1-ski-goggles-for-snow-snowb.... COPOZZ Ski Goggles For Snow Snowboard Snowmobile Skate Motorcycle
Ride snowboard with ride binding
$100.00
Cole Harbour28/11/2017
157cm, few knicks and dings but overall good beginner board.. Located in west chezzetcook, 902 827 2565.. ask for devin.. thanks
Burton Snowboard, Boots and Bindings for sale
$200.00
Cole Harbour16/11/2017
45 cm 2013 Burton Flying V Custom With 2013 Burton Custom bindings and size 8 Burton Moto boots.
2 Snowboards, Bindings and Boots
$100.00
Cole Harbour29/10/2017
Hi. I have a Burton and BlackPro snowboards for sale. Comes with one set of Burton bindings and APX boots if needed. Boards need a little TLC but are great starters. If you ever wanted to try ...
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: