Current Matches Filter Results  (6)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Delta/Surrey/Langley
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Delta/Surrey/Langley.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Delta/Surrey/Langley.
Sponsored Links:

Lemar Snowboard with Burton bindings 148cm
$120.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley20/09/2017
Everything still good and ready to go to the mountain. Lemar Snowboard: Size 148 cm with Burton Binding, it's already wax from sportcheck IF YOU SEE THIS AD, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE
154cm salomon arnie w/ elan xenon bindings
$175.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley19/09/2017
Great condition salomon arnie. 154cm, not one core shot in it. Bought it 3 years ago for 375. Elan xenon bindings are in great condition as well. Bought those last year, size M/L. 175 obo, located in ...
Solomon Snow Board
$30.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley15/09/2017
Solomon Snow Board - Brand New!!
Morrow 128cm board and bindings - Firefly Boots - Next to New
$40.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley09/09/2017
Next to NEW Morrow snowboard 128cm with Morrow slider bindings - $40. Only used a few times. Will make a great Christmas gift. Also selling Firefly mens size 8 boots used twice - $40.
New snow board
$140.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley05/09/2017
-Its a great board -Not sure the name -all together its about a $250 board Text me before you call. Text me an offer.
Boys Snowboard ONLY USED ONCE with boots and bindings included
$190.00
Delta/Surrey/Langley27/07/2017
Black snowboard (Shooter) with boots and bindings included all ready to go! Only used once practically brand new, size 128cm. Model of boots World Industries US size 4. Email me if interested.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: