Current Matches Filter Results  (687)
Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Ontario.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 687 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for snowboard in Ontario.
Sponsored Links:

Roxy snowboard 149 cm with Salomon bindings
$200.00
City of Toronto< 12 minutes ago
No cracks or gouges. My shoe size is 8.5. Binding size M. Used less than dozen times Email me if you are interested. I also have a 152 cm Burton Snowboard and Burton snow boots and Burton Freestyle ...
Mistral Rivet snowboard with Clicker bindings
$80.00
City of Toronto< 11 hours ago
Snowboard with Clicker bindings for sale -- $80 OBO. Selling because I've only ever used it a couple times, and we're moving. Pickup in Leslieville.
K2 Snowboard with bag and Size 10 Firefly Boots
$100.00
Markham / York Region< 11 hours ago
Selling a pair of size 10 firefly boots with a used but in great condition K2 snowboard plus bag. Not sure of the size but I'm 5'5. The board is supposed to be good for 5'-5'8 people.
Ladies Snowboard with bag and Size 6 Burton Boots
$100.00
Markham / York Region< 11 hours ago
Selling a pair of size 6 Burton boots with a used but in great condition ladies snowboard plus bag. Not sure of the size but my wife is 5'3. The board is supposed to be good for 5'-5'8 people.
SIMS snowboard, bindings, Firefly boots (size 9), helmet
$140.00
City of Toronto< 11 hours ago
Good condition. Hardly used. 6 years old.
5150 snowboard
$150.00
Kitchener / Waterloo< 12 hours ago
Snowboard is 159 cm tall with sims bindings. This is basically brand new almost never been used. Fast board
FLOW merc 157W snowdoard
$80.00
St. Catharines< 12 hours ago
Flow Merc 157 wide (12") snowdoard in good condition. NO BINDINGS
Riva Power Stick Sled
$40.00
Oshawa / Durham Region< 12 hours ago
Riva Power Stick sled with rope handles 52" L x 12" W
Snowboard
$1,000.00
Kawartha Lakes< 12 hours ago
155Burton Clash snowboard , burton bindings and boots (size 10) . I used it twice last winter and it's not really my thing.! Paid over $1500 . $1000 obo
Burton Ride Snowboard
$35.00
Mississauga / Peel Region< 12 hours ago
Burton thermal Ride Fleetwood board. 58 and a half inches long. Only lightly used. No significant chips, grooves, scratches. With plastic Burton sheath with zipper. Approximately 10 years old.
Outer Edge Snowboard with BMX Bike Handles
$110.00
Oshawa / Durham Region< 12 hours ago
Brand new Outer Edge snowboard with BMX bike handles. No low ballers please
140 cm Burton Punch Snowboard w/ Burton Custom bindings (Size M)
$120.00
Markham / York Region< 13 hours ago
Great snowboard for all beginners, non-directional (for regular or goofy). Easy-use bindings that fit boot sizes 7-9. Included Burton stomp pad for easy skating. Lightly used. 140 cm and size medium ...
LIQUID SNOWBOARD & SHOES GIRLS SIZE 7 USA
$99.99
Windsor Region< 15 hours ago
SHOES WORE 1 TIME. BOARD IN GREAT SHAPE.
Snowboard
$30.00
Ottawa< 16 hours ago
I am selling a good snowboard with the bindings. The snowboard has no cracks or damage to the board. If the ad is posted, the item is still available. Many other quality items available. Please check ...
Snowboard Gear
$400.00
Gatineau< 16 hours ago
I'm selling this as a package. Easier that way for me and less trouble. This package includes: Technine Zulu bindings 2 boards - technine 153cm zulu (its beat up) and a rossignol 155cm (looks new) 4 ...
Used Element Nitro snowboard (152 cm/5 foot)
$75.00
Owen Sound< 17 hours ago
I'm selling a used Element Nitro snowboard with no bindings, just the deck. Board is in decent condition and should have a few more winters in it! New it was about $350 if I can remember. It's 152 cm ...
Snowboards, Boots and Clothes
$50.00
Ottawa< 17 hours ago
Lamar snowboard (150 cm) $50 Soloman Malamut boots (size 8.5) $50 Oakley pants (size med.) $50 Oakley coat (size med.) $50 All items in very good condition. For pickup in Manotick.
2015 rossignol 1 mag teck
$300.00
Ottawa< 19 hours ago
Mint condition just trying to upgrade 2016 burton freestyle bindings
RARE! Snowboard+Boots+Bindings+Carrying Bag
$420.00
Hamilton< 19 hours ago
Hey, I am currently selling my (Like New) Snowboard+Boots+Bindings and carrying bag. I have only used the snowboard for one season which has very little wear and tear, it was only used 7 times that ...
2 SETS OF SNOWBOARDS, BINDINGS AND BOOTS
$125.00
Ottawa< 19 hours ago
Selling for only $150 for each set. Vision Boards, the blue one is 150 cm with Air Walk bindings and the brown one is 162 cm with Sims bindings. The matching Air Walk boots are size 7 and 13 ...
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: