Current Matches Filter Results  (6)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

Victoria
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price:

-

Additional Info:

Item:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for Snowboard in Victoria.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for Snowboard in Victoria.
Sponsored Links:

Forum Ladies snow board
$200.00
Victoria18/11/2017
Forum snow board and bindings with a cute butterfly grip. Rides groofy, right footed, but you can change that. Got a new board for the season and selling my old one Im not sure on the size however I ...
3 kids boards 3 boots
$150.00
Victoria14/11/2017
Kids Lil’ Ripper boards (ages 8-12) and 3 pairs of boots. All great condition we just didn’t prefer boarding to skiing. If ad is here, items are available $150 takes all
Jones Aviator Snowboard *Brand new*
$480.00
Victoria08/11/2017
Brand new 2017 Jones Aviator in plastic. 158cm bought the wrong size. Valued at 730$ new. Call or text Jen at 403-497-4774
BURTON SNOWBOARD
$70.00
Victoria01/11/2017
Summer is gone and winter is around the corner!! Come visit our online store for cheap discount winter sports gear. Shop with us for New snow sports gear at less money than rental prices. Lucrative ...
Head snowboard and boots, Ride snowboard case
$430.00
Victoria01/11/2017
Hey selling my snowboard, boots, and case. Great gear. The orange on the bottom of the board reflects on the snow nicely. Not used in parks or on rails, just mountain slopes. It's quality gear that ...
Junior Snowboard with Bindings
$100.00
Victoria29/10/2017
130cm SIMS ODYSSEY in perfect condition. Equipped with ROSSIGNOL VIPER bindings (also in perfect condition). If purchaser is size 7 mens shoe, boots are included.
Sponsored Links:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: