Current Matches Filter Results  (145)

Category:

Distance  [?] Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel.

City of Halifax
[Change]
Drag Me

Offer Type:

Featured Ads:

Price

-

Additional Info:

Kijiji Alerts [?] Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address.
More Help

Get an alert with the newest ads for "board" in City of Halifax.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 20 of 145 Ads
Register for Kijiji Alerts  [?]
Get an alert with the newest ads for "board" in City of Halifax.
Your ad deserves to be on top. Learn more about our Top Ad feature.
Top Ads See All
Free Shipping Playmaker LCD Hockey Coaches Board with Suction Cups Coach Dry Erase New Coaching Supplies
$89.99
Canada
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA ORDER TODAY FOR THE HOCKEY COACH IN YOUR FAMILY The Playmaker LCD Hockey Coaches Board with Suction Cups is a game changer when it comes to hockey coaches boards. No more dry erase or chalk boards needed. The Playmaker LCD consumes an ultra low amount of power providing always on power
Burton Supermodel 162
$80.00
City of Halifax< 19 hours ago
Burton Supermodel 162 good shape, hasn't been used for a long time and i figure its better to sell it and let it bring joy to someone else. could use some basic care like edge sharpening and wax. ...
Halifax Save the Tax! SUP Special (Stand Up Paddle Boards)
$690.00
City of Halifax18/10/2018
1. Save the Tax AND Blowout Sale on all boards October 18th - October 31st, 2018 only on Timberless.com 2. ALL accessories free and 1 year of complimentary Timberless Care. *Timberless Care is to ...
Best Kahoona Kiteboarding kite 11.5m with control bar included!
$599.00
Canada
This 2012 Best Kahoona V4 Plus includes the kite and control bar - good condition. The Kahoona was well known for High wind stability, easy relaunch Responsive handling and performs well as a versatile freeride design The Kahoona delivers the perfect mix of freeride, new school and wave riding performance. The
Paddleboard SUP
$525.00
City of Halifax16/10/2018
Official Silver Shark Paddle Board Inflatable Lenght 10 ft Width 30" Thickness 6" Everything included Paddle Removable fin Backpack Repair Kit Super sturdy Durable High quality Selling because we ...
Snowboard/Bindings - Burton Ripcord/Freestyle
$350.00
City of Halifax16/10/2018
Burton Ripcord Snowboard Burton Freestyle Bindings Bought new in the 2016/2017 winter season. Used only once. Work schedule too busy to continue riding. Has been sitting in my room taking up space ...
Fish Filleting Board
$5.00
City of Halifax15/10/2018
Excellent condition. As pictured. 24” long 5.5” wide.
Ripstick "G" Caster Board
$50.00
City of Halifax14/10/2018
Ripstik "G" Caster Board Caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
Landyachtz switch 40"
Please Contact
Great board it wasn't what I was looking for and was only used a few times. Feel free to make me an offer!
Sims Eric Nash pumpkin re-issue
Please Contact
Gullwing trucks and metro motion wheels. This board was only used a hand full of times. Best offer takes it!
2017 Ocean Rodeo Flite 10m - like new
$749.00
Canada
10M Ocean Rodeo Flite - Pre owned Excellent Conditon Wow, great kite at a great price! The Flite offers a dynamic kite that is designed to give you a kite that's light, responsive feel and delivers great power and wind range - even in the lightest of winds. Riders looking for a light, snappy and responsive kite
Snow board for winter fun for kids
$10.00
Winter is coming, Yes the final season of Game of Thrones in 2019 but actually also our great Canadian winter and if today is any indication it may be a cold one. ESP starter snow board never used ...
Nitro “Lectra” Board, Drake fifty bindings, Burton carrying bag
$400.00
Package deal on a well kept snowboard. Nitro board in very good condition (hasn’t been waxed in awhile). Drake fifty bindings in excellent condition. They’re set to ride goofy but that’s easy to ...
Electric Skateboard - Volta T - ON SALE LIMITED TIME - FREE SHIPPING
$229.99
Canada
Our Electric Skateboard - Volta T AVAILABLE AT: https://toptechfactory.com/products/electric-skateboard-volta-t CALL US AT 1-800-821-0552 Walking is just too boring. This is why we created our own electric skateboard which is privately manufactured by us so we know exactly what we sell. Nothing less than amazing.
Pelican paddle board and paddle
$350.00
City of Halifax13/10/2018
Great board, holds 300 lbs
NHL Hockey COLLECTORS Edition Chess Set
$35.00
City of Halifax12/10/2018
NHL 2003 Collectors Edition Chess Set . Set includes 32 hand sculpted and hand painted hockey chess pieces. A one of a kind hockey rink chess board sets the stage for a whole new hockey game. Great ...
Liquid SNOWBOARD - 143cm
$50.00
City of Halifax12/10/2018
Liquid SNOWBOARD, in good shape, comes with bindings. Email - newton2760@gmail.com PLEASE text or CALL 902-789-5557 for more info or viewing. Thank you.
Burton process snowboard
$350.00
City of Halifax10/10/2018
I am selling my 2015 burton process snowboard (size 157cm), it is in great condition and has been well taken care of. It has 2016 burton custom bindings and size 12 ride jackson boots. Would sell ...
Free Shipping Playmaker LCD Hockey Coaches Board with Suction Cups Coach Dry Erase New Coaching Supplies
$89.99
Canada
FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA ORDER TODAY FOR THE HOCKEY COACH IN YOUR FAMILY The Playmaker LCD Hockey Coaches Board with Suction Cups is a game changer when it comes to hockey coaches boards. No more dry erase or chalk boards needed. The Playmaker LCD consumes an ultra low amount of power providing always on power
Bally Total  Fitness Twist Board
$25.00
City of Halifax10/10/2018
Bally Stretch and Toning Twist Board. for Abs, Hips and Thighs. $25 Call Bev at 902-489- 6630
GH 6’3 egg surfboard
$400.00
City of Halifax09/10/2018
Wicked board lots of fun for Nova Scotia waves. Good condition Finns included 6’3″ x 21″ x 2 5/8″ 15 1/2″ nose x 15 1/2″ tail This is the “pointy nose” Astro Egg, shaped and designed by Gary Hanel in ...
Sponsored Advertisements:
Clear History

Recently Viewed

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: