$25.50 per hour
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the daily operations of the business
· Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
· Recruit staff and oversee staff training
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
· Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
· Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
· Create and implement business enhancing marketing plans
· Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is desirable
· Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
· Hands on experience with professional coffee machines, bartending and serving all advantageous.
· Responsible beverage service certification, enforce provincial liquor legislation and regulations
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and a passion for the hospitality industry.
· Primary location at The Boatshed Ambleside, 1200 Argyle Ave, West Vancouver, BC, V7W1C1.
· Willingness to relocate as necessary, with business expansion, is desirable.
How to Apply:
©2005-2021 Marktplaats BV
All rights reserved. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.