5X8 SINGLE AXLE CARGO TRAILER - BEST BANG 4 YOUR BUCK
***GREAT SPECS....GREAT LOOKS....GREAT PRICE!!***
Impacts new Quake Series Trailers are built to meet your cargo hauling needs, all while maintaining its affordable price.
Why pay extra for a ramp door?? With Impacts New Quake series trailers you pick the door you want and need all for the exact same price.
Impacts **NEW** BUDGET FRIENDLY 5 X 8 + V-Nose Quake Series Steel cargo trailer with Ramp Door + LED lights REG $3,603 OR PAY $88 Monthlly with $0 down OAC!!
(1) 3500 lb axle
-15" black mod tire with chrome hub cap
2990 lb GVWR
940 lb Empty weight
2050 lb payload
( GET THE BEST DEAL WITH ACTION TRAILERS ! ) - no hidden fee's either !
Quake Series trailers are economically priced to not only fit your budget, but also the demands of your busy day!! What makes them different from other trailers is:
- Rear ramp door with spring assist or your choice of barn doors.
- NEW RV Flush lock door upgrade with two built in locks ( deadbolt and handle lock ) Aluminum piano hinge on side door comes standard compared to standard steel strap hinges.
- 1 piece aluminum roof upgrade, not your standard three piece galvaloom roof.
- 18\" Tapered nose upgrade for better fuel economy and unique look
- Bullet LED Clearance lights all around the trailer for efficiency and they illuminate more light at night. - other companies use incandescent or only upgrade the tail lights to LED, not every light on the trailer.
- 24\" OC walls, Ceiling, and Floor
- Interior height - 72\" (additional height can be added in 6\" increments if needed)
- 16\" Stone guard across the front of the trailer for additional protection - compare this to 12\" high or slanted stone guards that don't cover as much of the front nose.
- LED interior light with wall switch upgrade - compare this to standard lights on other models with no wall switch.
- 7/16\" OSB interior walls with interior trim screwed in place + ATP strips in the Wedge for a clean interior appearance. - other companies do not take the extra steps and trim and seal the interior walls.
- 15\" Radial Tire Upgrade - Better quality tire than your standard BIAS Ply!
Compare specs and you will see we offer
GREAT SPECS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE POINT!!
-Wedge nose aerodynamic design comes standard, plus offers additional space inside trailer( we do not charge extra like some competitors)
-High Performancde floor upgrade (3/4\" )
-Once piece aluminum roof!
-15\" Wheels std - not 14\"
-Side access door with aluminum piano hinge std
-Wall switch and interior Led light come std - no extra costs
-Spring assisted ramp door Or Barn door options come standard at the EXACT SAME PRICE POINT.
-2000 lb Top wind tongue jack + Sand pad
Limited 6 Year warranty on spring axles and suspension systems.
Limited 1 Year warranty on Doors, aluminum, plastics or TPO products, trim, electrical, stone guard, grease and oil seals.
Limited 3 Year Structural warranty.
Impacts New Quake series budget friendly trailers pack a lot of punch! All while maintaining a price point that's economically suitable!!
How do we have such competitive prices on our trailers ?
Low overhead and High volume ! - come and see our 200+ inventory
Answers to Frequently asked questions:
Payment methods - Certified cheque, debit, e-transfer, financing and cash
For any other questions please give us a call, we do build custom trailers as well ( check out more of our ads - at view poster ads ) - top right hand where you reply to
( ** Attention all consumers ** Please note that all of our prices include hidden fee's that other dealers will try to charge you extra for, such as: $100 + admin fee's and $400-$600 freight costs. Be aware of other dealers out there that don't offer 'in house warranty' that will make you jump through hoops to get any type of service or warranty work done to your trailer after the sale. There's many small dealers out there that try to tell you there trailers are built the same as everyone else's, but lets be honest, all trailers are NOT built the same, there's lots of quality differences out there in the trailer industry, which certainly reflects the gap in pricing and overall a manufacture's reputation. We strongly advise our customers to do there home work and compare the specs, frame sizes and features of each trailer there looking into, that way your going to understand the differences and benefits in each product line yourself. By doing this you will truly know if your getting the best bang for your buck )
Please give us call #1-866-885-2569
Our dealership is located just outside of London, West on Fanshawe Park Rd
( Please call ahead of time to check availability )