BMW Programming, ECU cloning/repair, Advanced Coding, etc
We offer following services:
1. DME and DDE Cloning For Almost Any Model We've seen DMEs and DDEs damaged by water flood, failed component on the board, fire damage, incorrect programming/coding or some other reasons. In most cases, module can be cloned to compatible unit. Cloning means making full copy of program and data parts.
Supported DME/DDE list is below: BOSCH BMS46 BOSCH DDE3.0 BOSCH DDE4.0 BOSCH EDC16C31 BOSCH EDC16C35 BOSCH EDC16CP35 BOSCH EDC16+ C35 BOSCH EDC17C06 BOSCH EDC17C41 BOSCH EDC17CP02 BOSCH EDC17CP09 BOSCH EDC17CP45 BOSCH M5.2 BOSCH ME7.2 BOSCH ME17N45 BOSCH ME9.2 BOSCH MED172 BOSCH MED172N BOSCH MEV172 BOSCH MEV17N46 BOSCH MEVD174K BOSCH MEVD174KW BOSCH MV1722 BOSCH MVD1722 BOSCH MED17x/MEV17x BOSCH MEV1746 BOSCH MEV946 BOSCH MEVD17.2 (MEVD172) BOSCH MEVD172Y BOSCH MEVD184.108.40.206 (MEVD1724) BOSCH MEVD220.127.116.11 (MEVD1725) BOSCH MEVD18.104.22.168 (MEVD1726) BOSCH MEVD1.7.2.G (MEVD172G) BOSCH MEVD1.7.6.K (MEVD1726K) BOSCH MEVD1.7.6.Y (MEVD1726Y) BOSCH MEVD1.7.K.W (MEVD17KW) SIEMENS EMS2 SIEMENS MS41 SIEMENS MS42 SIEMENS MS43 SIEMENS MS45 SIEMENS MS45.1 SIEMENS MSD80 SIEMENS MSD80.1 SIEMENS MSD80.2 SIEMENS MSD81 SIEMENS MSD81.1 SIEMENS MSD81.2 SIEMENS MSD85 - E7X Series SIEMENS MSD85Y SIEMENS MSS50 SIEMENS MSS52 SIEMENS MSS54 SIEMENS MSS60 SIEMENS MSS65 SIEMENS MSS70 SIEMENS MSV70 SIEMENS MSV80 SIEMENS / CONTINENTAL MSD85 - F Series SIEMENS / CONTINENTAL MSD87
Your original ECU will have to be ''alive'' ( ecu that will still communicate via diagnostics) and the replacement will be compatible (ideally the same part number).
Cloned ECU will be a plug and play with no additional programming needed.
2. Used DME / DDE programming to CAS / FEM / BDC When DME and DDE fails, If it is responsive, It can be cloned, But, If it is not responsive what you need is programming of replacement module to your car, To be more precise, to security module CAS, FEM or BDC in order to be able to start it. In order to start the car, Engine computer (DME or DDE) and Security module (CAS, FEM or BDC) need to exchange security key. If security key does not match, then Engine Computer (DME or DDE) will not open injectors, In result engine cranks, but does not fire up. We support: CAS2 CAS3 CAS3+ CAS4 CAS4+ FEM BDC
3. CAS3 Cloning CAS3 module is used on E9X, E6X and E7X series. It is responsible for security, keys, and starting engine. It can randomly fail, the main failure happens on hardware level. Symptoms of failed CAS3 is, it is not sending signal to starter anymore. We can clone them to working used CAS3 module, it will be plug and play. CAS3 module is located on top of the pedals, behind plastic cover. It has 2 connectors.
4. Steering Lock disabling The ELV is commonly prone to failure and when it does, it will display a warning message in the instrument cluster or centre display and lock the steering wheel, preventing the vehicle from being driven. We can disable entire steering lock (ELV) for very reasonable price.
5. FRM3 repair using new technology, no soldering, with warranty 6. Software update of current to the latest actual version 7. Retrofit coding and many other things