* Windsor chairs have been around for almost 300 years. Some examples of those chairs are still around today in private collections, which is a testament to the longevity and durability of the design.
* We make these chairs with hand tools, much like they were made centuries ago. The process starts with a log, usually hard maple for the legs and white oak for the spindles and bent parts. The seats are from eastern white pine.
* The chairs are incredibly strong yet light weight with some styles weighing less than 10 pounds
* These Windsor Chairs are crafted to last generations and they are finished with milk paint and natural oils making them environmentally friendly
* They come in many different shapes and styles, both traditional and contemporary, with a classic and timeless look
* The photos show four examples of Windsor Chair styles: Loopback, Braced Loopback, Continuous Arm, Comb Back and Birdcage
* Pricing starts at $960 per chair
* Please contact us for a link to our website for more information on chairs, furniture and custom wooden signs available (BruceStuartWoodworking)