A Private Household in Vancouver is looking for an experienced full-time In-Home Caregiver to take care of the family members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and care for children in absence of parents.
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
• Take children to and from school and other appointments
• Might assist in cleaning, ironing, laundry and pet care.
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
• 2+ years of proven relevant work experience
• Strong interpersonal & relationship skills
• High school diploma
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required