Caregiver &LMIA_Bestway Immigration Services

Toronto, ON M9B1B5(View Map)


Families can hire a Foreign Caregiver to provide care, in a private residence, to children, seniors or persons with certified medical needs, when Canadians and permanent residents are not available. Family will need to get a positive LMIA from Service Canada and caregiver must apply for a regular work permit.

As a result, it is important that employers follow all the necessary steps and submit all of the required documentation. Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants(RCIC) can help you to apply for your LMIA and your foreign workers’ work permits (or extensions), regardless of their country of origin.

Our contact information: Tel: 416.900.2681 Toll Free: 1.866.856.3111 (Canada and US) Email: Website: Address: 1280 FINCH Avenue West, Suite 303, Toronto, M3J 3K6

About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: