- 1-year course completion - approx. 200 hours
- 35-hours in-class instruction
- Approx. 35-hours independent study with the aid of chapter summaries and chapter tests
- Approx. 130-hours practicum required: Reflexology Health and Session Record Portfolio (min. 70 session records)
- Mid-term practical assessment
- Written and practical final examinations
- Distance education studies available with 2-year course completion.
This certification course is taught by a qualified teacher from OCR. The course focuses on the basic understanding of anatomy and physiology as it applies to Foot Reflexology and the practical methodology.
Chapter 1 - History & Theory of Reflexology
Chapter 2 - Zones of the Body
Chapter 3 - Foot Examination
Chapter 4 - Reflexology Techniques
Chapter 5 - Reflexology Health and Session Records
Chapters 6 to 15 - Anatomy & Physiology of Body Systems
Chapter 16 - Reflexology Foot Procedure
Chapter 17 - Business and Financial
Successful completion of the course will earn certification from the Ontario College of Reflexology.
For more information, see www.ocr.edu or consult our List of Scheduled Courses at www.ocr.edu/forms/c3.htm
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips