Microsoft Excel Advanced Training – AIMS College
Gain intermediate to advance proficiency in one of the popular office tools. Great for people pursuing higher education and professionals seeking to update their Excel skills.
• Training on Microsoft Excel 2016 on latest computer hardware
• Instructor led hands-on training
• PC ratio to student is 1:1
• Small groups for personalized attention and better learning experience
• Special Fee for group or business
Schedule: Duration – 40 hours
Weekdays/Weekend classes are available.
Special DISCOUNT for group training. Contact us for more details.
W: www.aimscolleges.com | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
*This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
*AIMS College is registered as a Private Career College under The Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.