SAP SD Real-time Project Based Training-Batch/One on One Session
WHAT IS IT ABOUT –
SAP training holds the key to professional competence in the dynamic business environment today. We have designed our sales and distribution certification course for people who are willing to take their career to the next pedestal. Our SAP sales and distribution (SD) course is a part of the logistics module. It trains the professionals with the skills that an organization needs to integrate with its customers. On completing the course, one will be able to master all the abilities required to deliver the needful in the challenging professional circuit.
WHO IS IT FOR?
With the IT industry penetrating into other business zones, it is necessary for professionals to keep themselves abreast with the latest SAP knowledge. Our SAP sales and distribution certification course will benefit a large number of individuals. Particularly, the SAP end users and aspiring CRM and SAP SD consultants will benefit from these course materials. Over the years, we have been shaping the career of aspiring candidates with the latest course materials. If you are working in the IT industry as a business analyst, the course is apt for you. Besides, people working in project management teams can also gain valuable insights in the industry from our SAP sales and distribution certification course. Apart from this, we have also considered the needs of sales and marketing professionals while developing the course materials.
• Anyone who is interested in becoming SAP SD Consultant/Professional
• SAP End-users
• A general understanding of purchasing terms
A general understanding of sales terms
Knowledge of Sales Processes
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Introduction to ERP
• ERP Packages
• Introduction to SAP
• Functions and Objectives of SD
• SAP Real Time Project Team Structure and Business Process
• SAP R/3 Architecture
SAP Navigation Organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
SAP SD COURSE CONTENT
section i: Define enterprise structure
· Sap methodology
· Definition of document
· Document types in sales and distribution
· Enterprise structure in sales
· Definition and assign organizational elements.
section ii: Creating mater data
· Material master record
· Customer master record
· Customer material info records
· Partner functions
· Defining account groups for partner functions
· Creating no ranges and assignment
section iii: Documents
· Document structure and tables - sales, deliveries, and billing
· Document types and function - sales, deliveries and billing
· Document control - document type, item category control and determination schedule line category control and determination
· Copy control - requirements data transfer routines, document flow and pricing type
section iv: Basic settings (condition technique)
· Pricing determination
· Material determination
· Listing / exclusion
· Revenue account determination
· Tax determination
· Output determination
· Free goods determination
section v: Basic settings (others)
· Incompletion procedure
· Route determination
· Shipping point determination
· Delivery scheduling and transportation scheduling
· Blocking reasons
· Availability check
· Transfer of requirements
section vi: Documents processing
· Outline agreements - contracts and scheduling agreements
· Pre - sales processing - inquiry and quotation
· Order processing - standard order
· Returns order, returns delivery
· Customer complaints - credit memo request, debit memo request, invoice correction request
· Delivery processing - picking (transfer order), packing, posting goods issue
· Billing processing - methods, plans, invoice, proforma invoice
· Document grouping and splitting criteria
section vii: Advanced topics
· Intercompany business processing
· Third party order processing
· Cross company stock transfers
· Bill of material
· Individual purchase order
· Rebate processing
• Integration of SD with FICO/MM
• Exposure of Business Blue prints and Configuration documents and SAP standard books and the LATEST certification Materials will be provided for free.
1) In-class and online Training available.
2) Purely project based training, for hands on experience.
3) Gain experience equal to 2-3 years in SAP SD, after completion of the course.
5) Training will be given on theory, with complete real-time scenario based practical project and how to work with the SAP SD at your job.
6) Free SAP latest version of software for life time.
7) Simultaneous training on Configuration and end-user side of SAP SD.
8) Training for SAP SD Certification after finding a job in SAP SD.
9) Mobile phone support by the trainer to clarify the doubts of students.
10) Mobile phone support even after getting the job.
11) Week-Ends and Week-Days Batches.
13) This training is not just hourly based; the ultimate goal of the training is that 100% of SAP SD topics are covered.
17) Resume will be prepared individually for each student personally by the trainer.
18) Only 4 people per batch for individual attention.
19) Training on Interview questions & how to answer the questions in a professional manner. 20) Job placement assistance.
Learn SAP Practical Project to gain real time experience.
Get ready for the SAP SD job in 6 weeks.
Limited students per batch. One on One Sessions Available. Hurry to get your seat reserved.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiry.
Call - 4165694606
Credentials of SAP SD Trainer-
1) Certified and Approved Trainer
2) Trained many professionals in SAP SD.
3) Good amount of training experience in SAP SD.
4) 8 Years of work experience
5) Worked on realtime SAP MM/SD Projects.
Mobile: 416-569-4606 , email@example.com
for further enquiry.