Online ! Pharmacy Assistant Diploma plus Internship in 40 Weeks
Posted over a month ago
Eugenie St W #200, Windsor, ON N8X 2X7, Canada(View Map)
Please know that Windsor Career College is currently running online Diploma courses during this COVID-19 pandemic and our Team is working remotely to continue with the enrollment of new students.
This program is designed to prepare students for a rewarding career as a Pharmacy Assistant. The Pharmacy Assistant works directly under the Pharmacist.
The Pharmacy Assistant is primarily responsible for customer service, receiving prescriptions, the filling of prescriptions and drug preparation,clerical duties and inventory administration.
Pharmacy assistants work alongside pharmacy technicians in hospital and community settings.
Internship will be provided in reputed pharmacies.
The diploma program will develop:
• The skills necessary to be able to receive and fill prescriptions.
• Knowledge on how to prepare drugs.
• How to maintain records and inventories of supplies.
• Knowledge on how to clean and maintain equipment.
• How to prepare and maintain equipment and supplies.
• Knowledge of how to administer clerical duties
After successful completion of the program and passing the final exam, a Diploma certified from Windsor Career College will be granted.
This program is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips