Do you have a passion for cleaning and take pride in your work? Are you a hard worker who is great at having an eye for detail and with customer service? Come and join our team as a Commercial Cleaner today!
We have positions available:
Unit Cleaner – Typically 9am-3pm (Piece Work) paid per unit completed
• Benefits After 3 months
• Incentive Pay
• Regular bi-monthly earnings with direct deposit to your account
If you like to work on a team or independently and be active then this is a great opportunity for you. You will be trained to deliver high-quality cleaning. Your tasks would include:
• Vacuuming, carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
• Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and window sills
• Cleaning and disinfecting kitchens, lunchrooms, washrooms and fixtures
• Cleaning and disinfecting elevators, washrooms
• Reporting/resolving any complaints or requests
Skills and Experience
• Commercial cleaning experience less than 1 year as training provided.
• You must be reliable, dependable and be hardworking.
• Completed WHMIS Certificate and Health and Safety Awareness Worker Training.(Provided)
• Customer service, positive attitude, Honest and hard working.
• Most importantly, must have a passion to clean!
Expected start date: January 10th
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Piece work
• Company events
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Wellness program
• On call
• Monday to Friday
• Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
• Secondary School (Preferred)
• Drivers Licence (Not required but an asset)
All locations located on bus route
• English (Required)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include UNIT CLEANER in subject line of email.