At Mozilla, we are conducting a paid experience-sharing study to understand the real-life struggles and joys of entrepreneurs and small business owners. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, based in Canada or US, conducting the majority of your services online (i.e., selling goods, offering coaching/consulting services, providing dropshipping, etc.) we’d like to hear from you.
- This is a “day-in-the-life” type of study that starts in mid-May and lasts for 3 weeks.
- Participants are given a list of 7-8 tasks to work through.
- Some tasks are recurring (like an ongoing video ”tour” of your business life), and some are one-time (like showing us apps/tech you use for your business).
- Activities take ~10-15 min or less to complete and can be submitted right from your phone.
- There is a 45-min close-out interview at the end of the 3 weeks.
- There is up to $400 for completing the full study (either as a Paypal transfer or an Amazon gift card).
If interested, please take 4–5 minutes to complete this survey: https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/Small-Businesses-K