Bilingual Financial Services Representative
- Gatestone &amp; Co.
- Type d'emploi
- Sur demande
Ourcompany is currently experiencing strong growth and we are recruiting dedicatedindividuals for full-time, permanent positions. Our employees are motivated andencouraged to perform to the best of our collection team. In addition, a job atGatestone is a career that opens many doors for you to grow within the company.
Gatestone & Co. is currently looking for financial support representatives to join their Montreal team. Successfulcandidates will join a team operating in a call center environment, answerconsumer calls and assist consumers with various questions and concerns onbehalf of various clients among Fortune magazine's 500 companies.
· Assist with customer servicecalls and contact customers about their accounts
· Negotiate payment terms andmethods using critical thinking skills and thorough questioning to overcomeobjections
· Ensures adherence to establishedprocedures and policies
· Provide assistance toconsumers, in the context of appropriate payment solutions, in a pleasant andprofessional manner
· Maintain a clean and safework environment
· Ensure thatobjectives/targets are met
· Fluent in English, French is a plus
· Strong negotiation andcustomer service skills
· Consistent monitoring skills
· Detail-oriented, organized,efficient and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Computer skills with workingknowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
· Superior oral and writtencommunication skills
· Excellent attendance
· Experience in the use ofbanking database systems is an asset.
· Previous customer serviceexperience or call center experience in sales and/or collection is an asset.
· Work from home (We will provide the necessaryequipment)
· Office iseasily accessible by metro or train and there is ample public parking nearby
· Paid,professional training provided to successful candidates
· Growthopportunities within the company and monthly performance incentives are offered
Be a part of an Awarding Winning Company.
We are an accessible workplace.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet the required qualifications. Please advise us at any time during the recruitment process.
Check us out in Instagram to see how much fun the Gatestone experience really is!
Who We Are
Founded in 1926, Gatestone is an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the worldâs most respected organizations. Our clients are some of the worldâs most respected organizations including Fortune 500 companies.
Started by Nicholas Wilson from humble beginnings, Gatestone has grown into a major global outsource provider with 10 fully-integrated sites located across North America, Latin American, Central America and Asia offering skill sets across multiple experience levels and languages. Still under original ownership, the company is supported by a long-tenured management team who provide unparalleled strategic leadership at all levels throughout the organization.
Gatestone & Co.