E2 Condos @ ePlace
Connected to Toronto’s top 3 Universities
- U of T, Ryerson and York
- Direct indoor subway access makes it easy to get to Toronto’s three top universities all in under 30 minutes.
- Ryerson student population approx. 40,000; 15 minute subway ride.
- York student population approx 53,000; (about 30 minute subway ride when the Eglinton crosstown is completed. )
- U of T student population approx. 60,000; (19 minute subway ride. )
Connected to prime neighbourhoods
- A central hub for Toronto’s most affluent neighbourhoods with an average median income of $147,862 (almost double the Toronto median $69,329)
- Surrounded by Forest Hill, Deer Park, Moore Park, Davisville Village, Leaside, Lawrence Park and Lytton Park.
- Coveted location for educated young professionals and families 72% of population comprised of families (2011 city of Toronto neighbourhood census)
- Hub for 79,000 daily transit riders
- 2015 foot traffic 82,000 — projected to rise to 150,000 by 2025!
Please contact Muhammad Siddiqui at 416-434-3685 to reserve your unit.
Broker of Record
Legacy Realty Point, Brokerage