VIP Sale For Most Awaited project Of QUEEN WEST CONDOS
- Bedrooms (#)
- 1 bedroom
- Bathrooms (#)
- 1 bathroom
BMO Mortgage Offer
Get a Free DoorScore
See the value score of any property
VIP SALE OF 1181 QUEEN WEST CONDOS
Coming to the artsiest of neighbourhoods in downtown Toronto and located near Gladstone Hotel, the 1181 Queen West Condos is highly anticipated and the ultimate living destination for Toronto movers and shakers.
Here Are The Top 5 Reasons To Buy At 1181 Queen St. W Condos
1. Location, Location, Location! Named one of the coolest streets in the world by VOGUE Magazine, West Queen West has reinvented its self as the city’s art and design district. Running a two-kilometre strip along Queen St. West between Bathurst St and Gladstone Ave., this pocket is home to over 300 galleries, shops, design houses, boutique hotels, and restaurants.
Bulger Gallery G Gallery Little Sister Gallery MZTV Museum of Television Brittany Smith’s Drama Club Royal Alexandria Theatre Museum of Contemporary Art The Drake Hotel Gladstone Hotel Savoy Restaurant Nunu Ethiopian Fusion Lao Thai Restaurant Famosi Per La Pizza Nuit Social Little Inn Fish & Chips
2. Transit Options With a Walk Score of 97/100 and a perfect Transit Score, 1181 Queens St. West Condos is a walker’s and rider’s paradise. Daily errands do not require a car as everyday necessities are just a few steps away. This coveted address is a one minute walk to the 301 and 501 Queen streetcar stops for travelling to school, work, or simply exploring all the city has to offer. residents are also favourably close to the QEW for driving in and out of the city.
3. Nearby Green Space and Recreation Explore the vast Trinity Bellwoods Park and its community recreation centre. Some of the park and centre features are:
Two Indoor Pools Gymnasium Fitness Centre Indoor Walking/Running Track Multi-Purpose Rooms Volleyball Court Playground Children’s Outdoor Wading Pool Tennis Court Outdoor Ice-Skating Rink Outdoor Field Three Softball Fields Walk and Cycling Trail which runs through the park Designated leash-free area for dog-walking.
4. Great Investment Opportunity Students, families and professionals alike are drawn to the area for its diverse attractions, making this project a once in a lifetime investment opportunity.
5. Amenities and Building Features 1180 Queen St. West Condos will feature 7,500 sq.ft of newly built retail space on the ground floor. Amenity space on the second floor will feature 1,800 sq.ft of indoor space and an outdoor terrace. The third-floor amenity space will hold the fitness centre and art studio with an additional 2,500 sq. ft. of amenity space available to all residents. This floor will also feature a green roof.
Est. Maint $0.77 / sq ft / month $10,000 on Signing Balance to 5% in 30 days 5% in 90 days 5% in 180 days 5% in 270 days 5% on Occupancy
Estimated Occupancy : Spring 2021 Prices starting from $549,900
For More Details Contact
Harminder Minhas Sales Representative Homelife Silvercity Realty inc 647 287 8280 www.harminderminhas.com