Halifax Kubota is currently looking to invest in another permanent, long standing Employee to join our team of technicians. If you would like to learn more, or if you would like to apply, contact us today.
Job Title: Experienced Small Engine Technician
Reports to: Service Manager
Employment Status: Full time 40 hours/week (hours Monday-Friday 7:30 – 4:30)
Experience: Experience maintaining and repairing lawn & landscaping equipment a must.
Education: Grade 12 or equivalent education/experience
Language Requirements: oral and written communication in English is required
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Burnside Industrial Park – 580 Wright Ave.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proper diagnostics and repair of lawnmowers, trimmers, chainsaws etc.
• Report any unresolved issues to management
• Ensure a clean and safe work environment according to Health and Safety standards
The Technician should be able to:
• Interpersonal skills; initiative, effective communication, positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills; prioritize/multitask across various duties
• Self-motivated, flexible and demonstrate the ability to creatively solve problems
• Demonstrate excellent work ethic; driven, organized, dependable and flexible
• Work as a member of the team to ensure work orders are completed efficiently and accurately
• Take direction
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Health and Safety standards for working in an industrial/commercial environment
• Ongoing training
Applicants can apply in confidence via email to John Fraser, Fraser Crewe Chartered Professional Accountants, email@example.com. Please include in your application how your skills and experience are a fit for this position.