- Job Type
- Please Contact
The Construction Manager coordinates and ensures full-circle project deliverables.
• Responsible for project execution
• Monitor project progress in accordance with safety, budget, and quality standards
• Manage public and client relations
• Provide management with regular updates on scheduling and overall project status
• Help facilitate the development of opportunities and secure new contracts
• Work with estimating department to establish work methods and review all estimates with management
• Coordinate with the fleet department to maximize fleet resources and minimize lost time
• Manage union labor relations
• Follow and enforce all safety protocols
• Regular and predictable attendance
• Other duties as assigned
• Essential functions of this position are to be performed in a Company-designated office or field location
• Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Policy and other industry-specific professional and ethical standards
• Journeyman-level skills and training
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Self-starter who is comfortable in an autonomous environment
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the electrical construction industry
• High school diploma or GED is required
Position may be subject to pre-employment screening, which may include a background check. Accessibility: If you need accommodation as part of the employment process, contact our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. We promote diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects our family of brands. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, or other protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
MYR Group does not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
MYR Group, Inc. and our subsidiaries do not work with any third-party recruiters or agencies without a valid signed agreement and partnership with the Corporate Talent Acquisition Team.