Bilingual Technical Support Advisor
- Job Type
Are You Looking for Whats Next in Your Career?
Our Bilingual Technical Support advisors provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment. Must reside in the New Brunswick or Ontario Province.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You'll Love About Us
- Compensation $16.00
- 4% Vacation Pay
- More family, less traffic
What You'll Do Every Day
You'll interact with customers troubleshooting and resolving technology inquiries and challenges like these:
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including: internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What We'll Love About You
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Eagerness to work a 2nd shift between the hours of 1pm-11pm EST, full-time schedule 38+ hour/week
- You want a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Speedy responses and ability to multitask
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology
- Ability to go with the flow
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in French Canadian & English
- You're at your best when it matters most
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years or older
- Minimum 6 months of customer service, call center, or technical support experience
- High speed internet service
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in French Canadian & English
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.