Our growing business is looking for a skilled individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
The position will include the following duties:
· Answers incoming customer calls for orders
· Creating invoices, posting payments, and preparing statements
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
· Working as part of the team in a positive, friendly atmosphere
· Checking orders, back orders, and providing support to the Shipping/Receiving.
· High school diploma/GED required (an asset, not required)
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office, and Word, Accounting Software
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Professional and courteous with customers at all times
· Able to multitask in a busy environment
· Above average organizational skills
· Able to work under deadlines and pressure
· Willingness to learn and change
· Positive Attitude and team oriented
Extra consideration is given to candidates with experience in additional programs and E-commerce experience.
Salary will be based on the individual's experience.
Medical/Dental Benefits available within 3 months of employment
Shift: 8 AM to 7 PM (10 hour shift; 2 1/2 hour breaks daily, 1 week day and weekends off
Shift: 10AM to 7 PM (8 hour shift; 2 1/2 hour breaks daily, and weekends off
· Vision care
· Extended health care
· Dental care
· Life insurance
· Casual dress
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Contact via email: email@example.com