Peterborough - School Bus Driver
- First Student Canada
- Job Type
- Please Contact
We have a $1000 NEW HIRE BONUS* and a $1250 Hire Bonus* for Existing Class B Drivers This will not interfere with any government subsidy Our in vehicle training is one on one with social distancing measures in place. We provide all necessary PPE!
We need part-time school bus drivers in Norwood, ON to safely transport some extremely precious cargo. A special job requires special people which is why we need part- time drivers with a strong commitment to safety and customer service who genuinely care for children because it’s the relationships that make this career more rewarding than regular jobs.
That is exactly why our drivers say this is “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
- FREE TRAINING
- COMPETITIVE WAGES
- Nights and Weekends Off
- Supplement your income with your part-time job
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
- Performing pre/post- trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
- Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
- Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
To qualify, you will:
- Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s licence in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
- Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver's licence and a very good driving record.
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
First Student Canada